Would you rather die or get raped?

Screw you, I'm dying

Most Helpful Guy

• Every one here is pretty one sided. I dunno but I'd rather suffer finite pain and have the chance to grow stronger and overcome said pain than suffer infinite nothingness. Rape is horrid but the chance to live and prosper after it is a better prospect than dying.

What Girls Said 21

• I'd rather be raped than die. I have goals and ambitions. I'm not going to say I'd rather die to avoid rape, I recognize that it is the worst kind of personal violent trauma to undergo but I also know that you can heal and move forward and contribute to society. Stop this dramatic "I'd rather die" for everything crap and move forward with life showing some courage and determination.

• Depends on a few things. What's the cause of death? How violent is the rape?

If it's "best" case scenario for both (quick and sudden death vs a nonviolent rape), then I actually think I would choose rape. I don't feel ready to die yet. But if it was a violent rape, where I'd get beaten or penetrated anally or taken by multiple guys, then I'd likely rather die.

• I used to have a "friend" who got raped after dating 3 married men at the same time and using a 4th guy for money in the hopes of breaking up their marriages. when I told my cousin about he laughed and said "was she crying tears of joy when it happened?"

• Well, if you have ever been raped or molested. Its pretty much like living in your own hell. at least for some. So id say it depends how bad is the rape and do i have a good psychologist and support system if not than death

• Rapped because after that you just need to get over the emotional trama and physical damages. Death is something you can't come back from. Once your dead your dead.

• Raped. I could get that person back.

• Honestly I would probably choose rape. I'm not done living this life and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

• Rather be raped. I can maime the person afterwads and live my life.

• I'd rather die, I don't care much if I'm dead or alive anyways. Rape is horrid.

• Absolutely would rather die.

• I guess it depends on how I die. If I'm getting tortured for 30 days until I can't take it anymore, then I'd rather get raped once and that's it. But if I'm dying of natural causes or murdered but in a quick way, then I'd rather die. Rape is horrible.

• i m dying..

• Neither. I'd definitely try taking out the rapist before anything happened. ;)

• I would also rather die. However, rape is common.

• i would rather die than going through the hell of being raped

• I would rather doe than feel disgusting and invaded and scared for the rest of my life.

• Definitely death.

• I would rather die.

• I'd die. Went through enough, don't need more drama or so...

• I've been raped before and its not something id wish on my worst enemies, i choose death.

• die,,,, how can you even compare? rape is way worse

What Guys Said 9

• Actually got a couple of things to do before I die so I do not wanna die and I think I'm kind of guy who can come back from being raped. So gonna have to choose to live.

• Would you rather eat pickled pig assholes or fried gopher guts? What the hell kind of question is this?

• Get raped. Who knows what happens after death?

• I'd rather die than have sex with a man

• lol too true

• Having sex with a man and getting raped are completely different things

• @pooping they're the exact same thing for me. A woman can't really rape me and I would never consensually have sex with a man so it'd be rape

• Couldn't I just kill or hospitalize the rapist?

• Everybody's gonna pick death

• i'd rather the bloke doing the raping died

• Raped by a girl. But if its a dude then i rather die

• Die, because you have got to go at some point.