My cat killed my guinea pig?

I had to clean my guinea pigs cage because they poop a lot. so I put it in the kitchen to eat spinach. although I forgot that the cat was inside so it muliltated the poor guy to say the least. does pets mart offer refunds or at least exchanges? I only had him for 2 weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I don't think it does. Cats are troubles, they're vicious when it comes to other pets especially the smaller ones. You should always keep an eye on your critters. You were being careless leaving it in the kitchen without anyone to watch on it. My dog killed our chicken, it wasn't my fault but I was being careless. If you decide to replace that guinea pig poor baby, be more careful and kick that freakin' cat everytime it comes close to the guinea pig. Animals have to be conditioned, especially when they don't usually cohabitate together (cat eats mice and other critters). So be careful from now on.

• They should of got me a more healthy guinea pig. if it was tougher and faster he probably would of lived

• You don't know how damaging stress can be for an animal! It's not Petsmart's fault at all! I had a similar story happening to me: I had a bunny and she was the healthiest possible, a f*cking dog came along and killed her. It didn't eat her, but it played with her and she got so much stress that she had a heart attack and died in my arms. Girl, it's not Petsmart's fault, it's your cat's! It is the one that killed it, not Petsmart. You can't just go there and say it's their fault, it's not gonna work. AT ALL. I know it's upsetting and you feel like it has to be someone's fault. It was an accident. But don't expect them to give you a "new" guinea pig just by saying that the first one was not healthy enough.

• That is a sad story. but I didn't kill the guinea pig. the dumb cat did. maybe if I said it ran away I'll get a new one

Most Helpful Guy

• Refunds only work if your pet is alive, which it is not. This is what cats do.

What Girls Said 4

• How in the fuck are you going to expect a refund or exchange when YOU fucked up and forgot the cat was inside, allowing it access to murder the poor guinea? I guarantee you that if you bring this story to them, they'll refuse to sell you another one because you're an incompetent pet owner.

• The guinea pig probably threaten the cat or something. its not my fault. its nature's fault.

• Lol. I just... Wow.

Have you seen Bunnies Can Fly... Proof on youtube? It's a video where a family releases a rabbit into the wild and then a bird flies in and eats it. I bet you would say "OMG how could they release the bunny?".

I'm against trophy hunting and stand for animal rights, AS LONG as it doesn't go against nature. Same way humans need to kill animals to eat (don't give me that vegan/vegetarian crap - the only reason we are alive as a species is because we ate meat. We're meat eaters, we are not naturally vegetarians and every video that says so is a hoax), so do other animals.

"Yea but we can give cats their own food". They still have their killing instinct, and it still tastes good for them. The cat wasn't forced to eat the pig. It's nature. Accept it.

• Poor pig and they won't give you a refund probably cause you indirectly and unintentionally caused the death - it's not their fault.

• Lol, this happened to my mom's cat. Our Cousin bought a dog and it killed the cat lol, i guess it happens.

• R. I. P 😢😢😢

What Guys Said 3

• Avenge the guinea pig, kill the cat.

• hahahahaha you've got to be trolling xD especially from the comments i can't believe you are being serious :P

• I doubt there'll be a 'refund' ever. You should be more careful next time.

• If I bring the corpse and receipt they have to give me one. that is unfair. i didn't kill it

• They do not have to. You bought it to care for it. It was your responsibility.
      It's not the pet store's fault that it got killed.

It's not a headphone that you bought from an Audio store and it didn't work. Then you could get a refund. They shouldn't give you a damaged one. They should give you what you asked for.

The pet store gave you what you asked for. But you ended up making a mistake, thinking that cat was outside