(Quiz) Which Pokémon Are You In Bed?

http://www.playbuzz.com/distractify11/which-pok-mon-are-you-in-bed

You are Charizard!
(Quiz) Which Pokémon Are You In Bed?
You are a sex god, and you know it. You can please anyone, anytime, anywhere. You're not necessarily promiscuous, but you're definitely no stranger to doing the deed. Your experience has trained you to be at the top of the pack - now all you have to do is find someone with enough badges to train you!

lol okay, this quiz was weird af o_o

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are Charizard!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d1e-89b9-cf7e6f14063f.jpg

Oh yeah baby this girl is on fire 🔥🔥

p/s : this quiz is soo weird lol the last picture totally freaked me out. Now I can't look at pokemons the same way again :/

What Guys Said 19

• You got : Pikachu
    You're a loyal, steady, solid lover. You haven't had a ton of partners but with time and attention to their needs, you've learned to please them. You don't feel the need to get too fancy - you haven't really evolved, let's say - but the way you are is fine with you!
    ------------
    LOL This quiz. This is weirder than the condom one.
    media.giphy.com/media/ff0dv4KMGxjna/giphy.gif

• You are Charizard!

Werd as fuck doesn't even begin to describe that quiz haha

• *starts qui-

"Gotta bang em all"

WELP

• Which Pokémon Are You In Bed?
    You are Pikachu!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4295-aaa0-356086ffdbc8.jpg

• You are Dratini!

You're not super comfortable in bed, but you have the makings of a master lover. A little more experience and a little more confidence in yourself, and you'll be shooting off Hyper Beams in no time.

I can't believe it asked me which Pokémon I wanted to fuck 😵

for anyone that's wondering
    I chose Muk.

• You are Eevee!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ae7-8e92-4eec21f166ea.jpg
    You have a bit of a complicated relationship with sex. You think you'd like it more if you were with the right person, but you've also noticed you don't really tend to speak up and ask for what you want. You may not be sure of what you're looking for or it makes you uncomfortable. Let loose a bit! Choose a style, and run with it. Sex is for you as much as anyone else!

• You are Charizard!
    You
    vignette2. wikia. nocookie. net

I ain't complainin

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4dac-89e4-b49199153e1f.jpg

You are Machamp!

You're a rough lover, and you like it. You know what you want, you know how to ask for it, and you know what tools to use to get the best possible experience every time. You're definitely up for kinky stuff and for new experiences. Sex is fun, why not try it all sorts of ways?

; )

• You are Charizard!

• I got charizard, apparently we are a match! XD

Got to bang them all, that was too funny, lol. Wow, where do you find these?

• I got Pikachu aka the best Pokemon

• Fuck I got charizard.

• I got pikachu

• I got Charizard

• I am also Charizard. And yes that quiz was fucking weird.

• yea this quiz had some weird questions but i got the same as you

• I didn't take the quiz lol cuz I already know.
    I'M PIKACHU!
    I'M ELECTRIC

• Machamp :)

• What does a clitoris look like!! fuuuuuuuuuuu

What Girls Said 9

• You are Charizard! 8)
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...d-a028-8c5807659548.jpg

i know i m too hot to touch.. ;) now i breath fire too. lol..

• You are Charizard!

Oh, yeah! Same as you! We're just the hottest. 8)

• You are Machamp!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4dac-89e4-b49199153e1f.jpg

Well that was an interesting outcome. :D

• You are a sex god, and you know it. You can please anyone, anytime, anywhere. You're not necessarily promiscuous, but you're definitely no stranger to doing the deed. Your experience has trained you to be at the top of the pack - now all you have to do is find someone with enough badges to train you!

• You are Machamp! You're a rough lover, and you like it. You know what you want, you know how to ask for it, and you know what tools to use to get the best possible experience every time. You're definitely up for kinky stuff and for new experiences. Sex is fun, why not try it all sorts of ways? cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4dac-89e4-b49199153e1f.jpg

• You are Charizard! hahah :)

• im glad I got something different and it sounds about right.

You are Dratini!

• Lol. This quiz made me laugh out loud 😂😂😂
    It's so weird!! XD

• LOL!! I came out with the same one as you but I know mine is true