Do women with big breasts think they are better than women with smaller?

I just wondered as i have got the rudest comments from some bigger ladies so i am curious if they generally think they are better or more entitled to the men, or that they should not have to share the compliments?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just how girls compete with one another. If you had big boobs, girls would be putting you down about that.

• i wish i was a dude really i do...

• i just hate how my whole life is a freakin beauty pageant, and if i choose not to participate i do not fall in love and get sex.

• That's what bitchy girls want you to think!

How popular you are with girls has no bearing on how popular you are with guys.

What Guys Said 15

• People will say just about anything to take advantage of whatever a person is sensitive about, and having small breasts is something a lot of women worry about. Even the other woman doesn't think she is better, they are still likely to make comments about it if they want to hurt you. It is for that same reason women get called sluts all the time, even if the girl has never even kissed anyone before. The other person is just searching for something she is sensitive about, and hoping one of the insults hurt.

• I don't know what is in the heads of the big-titted mamas, but I almost always find women with smaller breasts to be more attractive than the girls suffering from watermelon chest.

• It varies all over the map. Some women get augmentation just to show them off and use them not only to attract boob men but to "abuse" and intimidate women who are not as endowed. While my lady and a former girlfriend have had augmentation and I enjoy it, they did it because it made them feel better about the way they looked but they are not remotely interested in trying to intimidate another woman with them.

Those very rare women who are stunners and buxom are sometimes predatory with their looks including their tits. They somehow think they earned their looks but it's like men and their members: it's not earned. It's a blessing or a curse, depending.

• Well I bet there are some women that think their breasts are more attractive than girls with smaller breasts. I bet there are lots of with with large ones that envy small boobs too.

• Lots of women with big breasts get breast reduction surgery. Keep that in mind. There are reasons for that.

• Well... men with big penis think they are better than men with smaller penis, so I'd assume the same is true for at least some women.

• they are better than A cup girls in terms of attracting guys. But that's no reason to hate on small breast girls.

• Some do. I've heard girls say "... but I've got big boobs" and laugh at those with small breasts.
    But most of them don't.

• I suppose so. There may be those women everywhere.
    But men like smaller boobs, so...

• I highly doubt that's true..

• Yes, it's called booberior complex.

• some probably do..

• Small boob girls were jealous of big boob girls and made big boobs girls feel bad and now they're all insecure.

• Isn't that what it's all about, competition?

• That's almost the same as some guys having a bigger penis than other guys and thinking they are more of a man but obviously you can't normally see that so I don't think mature women would think that

What Girls Said 24

• No.
    It depends on each girls self esteem.
    If you're confident in your boobs, other people's opinions shouldn't matter.
    Some girls who have small boobs will comment on here how they'll "never sag", etc to put girls with big boobs down. Especially when I post that I'm confident about mine.
    I think it goes both ways but you don't have to pay attention to it.

• ok thanks this was helpful :)

• no problem! :)
      boobs are boobs, no one should try to make anyone feel bad lol.

• No? That's ridiculous? I envy smaller-breasted women as my back really hurts.

• I am very sorry that you had to go through that. I can assure you that not all members of the big boob brigade act this way.

At times I envy people with small boobs because there are certain things that I can not wear because I have big boobs. I have been bullied because of my big boobs. Some girls in middle school constantly accused me of stuffing my bra. I started hanging out with people who had small boobs so I could remind myself not all girls who have small boobs are rude and jealous.

• No, I don't think anyone's better than the other based purely off their breast size. I've seen instances from both sides where they say they're better because their boobs are smaller/bigger.

If a woman's main defense is the size of her boobs, something largely out of her control and could only possibly affect her worthiness in the eyes of men, you should dismiss such women as a whole.

• Omg, no! I have big boobs and I wish they were smaller. I would love to be a nice C cup. My back kills me some days and bras are expensive, but never last long due to the boob weight. Not even losing weight helped them to shrink. I lost 40 lbs and the boobs went absolutely nowhere. I'm totally jealous of some women's boobs. Ya got what ya got, though. No use crying over it, so I don't. Can't do anything about it.

• Yes. All women with big breasts are exactly the same and they all look down on you small breasted losers.

*eye roll*

• "just wondered as i have got the rudest comments from some bigger ladies "

the key word was SOME and i was asking if they do, id rather they did not.

• I'm large breasted and wish they were much smaller
    Sounds like those women were catty and jealous.

• Some do, some don't. There is no sense to generalize on any kind of question like this. Undoubtedly there are some women who think they are superior or that more men will like them due to them having more than a handful of breasts. But not all.

• My 15 year old sister has bigger boobs hand me and she makes fun of me ALL the time. my parents make fun of me too. And my friends. I feel you. I've had someone say that they feel bad for me because I look unfeminine. We just need to learn to ignore it though.

• small breasts are cute

• God, people will find anything to complain about..
    Literally everyone gets made fun of. Including big breasted girls.

• I do, I get off on having larger breast than they do, I mean I worked so hard to get them, it's obviously an accomplishment...

• what do you mean you worked hard to get them, how?

• I was being sarcastic, I was comparing being proud of your breast size to something that you actually accomplished as a good person.

• Some do, some dont. Like I knew a girl who use to always comment on my small boobs. The things she would say, shr assumed that I was insecure about them or assumed that I envied hers. She would try to give me hope of them growing larger, when I have a bsby one day -_- I know a few bigger breasted girls who wish thst theirs were smaller.

• Definitely not she aide small breasts are cut, you guys can wear the cutest tops. I'm 17 and I have D cups and my mom would make fun of me and wouldn't allow me to wear certain things. Since they have the need to be rude to you their breasts probably aren't even real, they probably just need to feel better about themselves and show off. I've never made fun of anyone who had small ones.

• Not all of them are like that. Some women wish their breasts were smaller.

• Nope that thought never pops up.

• Yeah a lot of girls do. But if a guys not an assman in not interested anyway ✌️

• No but some can be arrogant

• ? no
    Probably just the people you surround yourself with.

• I hope not because they're not better

• no! I wish my boobs were smaller! tbh, I don't think a lot of men truly care what size you are... they're lucky to get ANY!

• No... I have big boobs and it kills me. I cam barely breathe properly, sport is the worst and just walking with such weight is suffocating. In my case.

I even want/will make a breast reduction for many reasons: my boobs hurt like hell, almost every day, I barely can breath in and out without the weight pressing against my lungs, making it impossible, my back doesn't hurt too much because I still do sports but I cannot lay on my back without feeling suffocated, they are ridiculously heavy, people stare at me thinking they are fake, others just stare like pervs or shout stupid comments...

And I am sooo sick of it all. I cannot take it anymore. I feel like my freedom is being taken away, because I can never go to my limits. Never. It is horribke and I have by all means no idea why some girls want bug boobs. I hate them for all the physical hurt they cause me. I literally do. I don't get those people who thinm big boobs are awesome or fantastic.

• I wish mine were smaller.

• I'm small and the girls that used to tease me were on the really big side. They thought they were more of a woman than me because theyre curvier in all ways

• it is so mean seriously and when ever a guy, just one says he likes small they will tear into him and get all offended.

• It really is ! :/