A girl ruined my reputation in one day and I need REVENGE, please help?

A girl I only spoke to once has just ruined my reputation in one day, ruining friendships and starting rumours.
i don't want to give details on what she did but it was serious and since I've got anxiety, depression and ADHD she put me in a very unsafe place. Please don't tell me that revenge isn't the answer.
She doesn't know that I know what she's done. As far as she knows I think of her as my new good friend. She lives far away so I can't deal with it one on one.
I have he home phone number and email.
I need advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll just say don't stoop to her level.. but this is the older mature me and now the rowdy hormonal teen that I was at your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• "I've got anxiety, depression and ADHD she put me in a very unsafe place"
    Is this how 16 years old talk these days? A very unsafe place...
    You don't disclose the details, but in my days (and that wasn't that long ago) all those symptoms would be called "being idle" and I'm sure my mom would find something useful for you to do in no time.
    Revenge... You sure seem to have a lot of free time in your hands.

What Guys Said 2

• What will revenge accomplish? It is difficult tender advice without knowing the details.

• "i don't want to give details on what she did..."

I got a perfect plan for getting your revenge , i just don't want to give details on what you should do..

What Girls Said 3

• My advice to you: Get over it and stop being so overly concerned with what others think of you. Here's a reality check...
    You are 16 years old, there will be a new rumor for all the little kiddies to talk about before you know it, and none of those high school little fuqers will matter in your life. You guys don't even know each other. Tell them to piss off. Don't add onto your karmic debt trying to get back at her. Not a wise idea.

• Tell someone in authority what she did...
    And then... I don't know. If I were in the situation, I'd handle things my way.

• Post her number on 4chan.