Where to go for privacy when you don't have your own room?

For those of you who don't have your own room (or just anyone in general with ideas), can you please tell me what you do/where you go when you need some privacy? I have a lot of moments when I feel that I need to be left alone for a while. I can't seem to get any of that "me" time anymore. It is very frustrating.

Most Helpful Guy

• A washroom stall , somewhere out in the mountain trail , or just a quiet corner in a library.

Most Helpful Girl

• the bathroom lol

• The only issue I have with that is there is only a limited amount of time I can spend sitting in the bathroom lol.

• oh i usually just use constipation as my cover up.

What Guys Said 3

• Well i learned to isolate myself even if others are there but basically go for the bathroom or the balcony or for the roof

• i live by the beach so i usually go walk at the beach, or i just go in the living room because nobody in my family goes there. Sometimes i go in my little sisters room because she's not always home

• Bathroom
    Shower
    Basement?

What Girls Said 0