Don't be proud of your money because it will never satisfy you?

Lyrics:
o na kar maan rupaiye wala bar bar ke na rajje

English lyrics:
don't be proud of your money because it will never satisfy you

Do you agree? I AGREE!

Most Helpful Guy

• True, but it makes dissatisfaction so much easier to bear.

What Girls Said 3

• To an extent. Money can satisfy you on some pretty profound levels such as finance, health, and traveling. With money you can explore so many amazing beautiful things that are out of reach without the necessary funds. Such as snorkeling, mountain climbing, and seeing the world and explore cultures you've only ever read about. You can afford to nourish your body with the absolute best, most healthy, typically most expensive food. In addition, you can afford a long term vitamin collection, a gym membership, proper running shoes/gear, or even a gym membership.

We need money in order to have certain experiences. It's just important not to think that money will get you everything your mind desires.

• It won't apply to the modern era since our world literally revolves around money and money can take you to places. Of course I'm not saying that money is everything. But in today's time, it is essential for living.

• They seem to have satisfied me. I love my new Porsche.

• don't be proud of your money because it will never satisfy you

• Umm yeah whatever.

What Guys Said 1

• when I see my bank statements trust me I am more than satisfied.