Does it hurt more to get kicked or kneed in the balls?

I have never been kicked or kneed or anything in the balls, and I'm wondering which one hurts more. Let me know.

• Kicked
  • Kneed

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you meant to just ask guys :P

• Girls could say what they have observed tho :P

Most Helpful Guy

• The knee covers more surface area. But either one will put you to the ground. The pain isn't an exaggeration and from a biological/natural selection stand point it makes sense for them to be the most sensitive things a person can have. Reproduction is the ultimate goal in the eyes of evolution so protecting the things that make that happen is priority #1 so having a lot of nerve endings in the testicles is to let you know something bad is happening to your nuts and gives incentive to protect them fiercely

What Girls Said 3

• XD I don't know man I don't have a scrotum or anything but I've seen some men go down with a mighty kick.

• Kicked kneed or punched probably not much difference in the end. They all going to hurt like?

• i think kicked.

What Guys Said 10

• Kicked, The smaller the surface area the more the force is concentrated which means it hits harder, which consequently means it hurts more👌😂

• In 38 years of martial arts, many many many fights and having received many blows there I tell you with absolutely no question that it's placement not the force. The most painful blow I have ever received there came from a very slow moving knee, not a kick, not a swift knee but a hit in just that right place in a demonstration that was at about an eighth of actual combat speed. Damn that HURT.

• Kicked. Its lightly to come in faster and with more energy, and all that force is concentrated on the top of the toes. If a solid kick hit it's mark square you are in potential rupture territory.

• If a girl wants to do damage she should go with kneeing him. Much less time for him to react and defend himself, and much higher chance for accuracy and landing a damaging blow to his balls. Ouch

• you can kick way harder than knee someone so i'm gonna go with kick. although kneeing has more surface area. but at that point, i'm pretty sure it all hurts the same.

• Well you see usually kicks are faster and are more painful
    I myself have been kicked and kneed many many times by the same girl
    By choice cause she wanted to experience it
    And I found knees kind of go past the balls and just hit you
    So it's a different kind of pain

• Kicked probably because a kick would have a lot more force.

• Holy shit kneed hurts WAY more!

More force, more crushing!

• You can get more force into a kick

• Kicked because it's more likely to hit the prostate right under the balls.