Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?

Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• After my last relationship ended, I was crying 90% of the day. Whether I was with my friends, driving around, everywhere. I'd be crying.

I still cry once in a blue moon with my boyfriend. If I'm tired and already stressed out, in addition to being close to getting my period or something, I'll just start crying almost spontaneously. He'll say something not so nice that sounds a million times worth to me at the time and these tiny waterfalls come out of nowhere. :P

What Guys Said 65

• I'm not afraid to admit that I have

• If anyone says no to this they are heartless or full of shit.

• Yes and no. Closer to yes. I'll explain of course.

Super skinny. Tall guy. with glasses. pretty sure there are slim chances for me to actually get a girl. I've never really had a girlfriend in the sense of the word. Like little middle/high school flings (holding hands, hugging while only at school and seeing each other only at school) but nothing beyond that. Then a few years ago I bumped into a girl that was working at a Walmart while I had worked at the McDonald's inside the store. A mutual friend of ours (lady who worked at Walmart) introduced us. From there we'd hang out during out breaks. Like she'd go on her break and once i noticed she had I'd go on mine. Moving further along we would hang out after work in my car listening to music. Got her number. Added her on facebook. She then explained to me that she had a boyfriend and if that was an issue. I said "Of course not. We're just friends." Which we were. At the time. We then started getting more comfortable with each other and started talking about ourselves to each other. It wasn't less than a few months after that call that we caught feelings for each other and confessed them. But after we did everything changed. She would text me less. She'd make up excuses for not hanging out after work. Well long story short she cut off all communication with me. But before she had done that she promised to go on a trip to six flags. So I hit her up asking if she was still going. She said yea and she did. I figured "Ok so maybe things will go back to normal." Nope. Same shit. So i told myself enough is enough. i called her and told her to explain herself. She invited me over to her house and laid it all out. That she felt guilty that she was stringing me along even though she had a boyfriend. She didn't mention that she felt bad about screwing with me. So after that was said I promptly drove home. Sat on my couch with no one else around. Sobbed a few times. And a single tear rolled down my eye. The end

• Never, because due to my complete inexperience, I have never even received an indication of interest from a girl, so my emotions have never been so high for a girl. Sad isn't it? I'm almost 18 and I haven't even had a female friend, gotten even mixed signals, or even a single indication of interest.

Furthermore, I tried to generate opportunities as well (and would have seized them, but got absolutely no opportunities despite attempting to generate by putting myself out there and asking girls out) and watched like a hawk for any potential interest (so I surely did not by fault miss anything) as you can see from my opinion comments under fauchevelent's opinion in this question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1710554-why-is-it-so-hard-to-please-women

• And @MissNowhere our situations (even before you got involved with @Ihav2fart ) are not comparable because I remember you saying that even you (not as in you personally but in terms of people who are inexperienced) got mixed signals and some interest from guys, so don't even try relating to my circumstances.

• In other words, I was wondering if you had any advice, in a way, based on your perspective.

• I've cried over two I was boyfriend/girlfriend with. The first one broke my heart on Valentine's Day of 2014 when she said she was getting steralyzed! We are still great friends today, but we aren't bf/gf anymore. The second girl was the one I took to my senior prom and I gave her the best night of my life! She cheated on me and I cried myself to sleep until I got another girl. She and I weren't bf/gf but when I got my tattoo, she left me. Now, I've got someone that I met on here and I hope she doesn't break my heart. If she does, I'm shutting my GAG account down and you'll never see or hear from @VonHoffer anymore!

• If someone says no then they are either heartless, full of shit, or afraid to go outside and meet anyone.

• Sure, plenty of times , however, after awhile I really don't care much for them.

• Nah! I never let my sentiment go even that deep for anyone, So afraid of getting hurt, would rather be the Lonewolf, then to risk my emotions...
    Liked a lot of girls even you hehe😍 but.
    I did had wet eyes a couple of times, but then I was in public watching her with someone else, so I took a deep breath and exhaled using my mouth and I am excellent at sucking back my tears into eye before they fall so, nope... Not until now.

• I am exactly the same, would rather feel nothing than get hurt. Quick question is that weird for a girl? You hear of a lot of guys with that oppinion but I've never met another girl who felt that way.

• @Hanna__HG it's nice you are hiding your true feelings again! Trauma is not necessary ❤. Just a lot of pain and breaking of heart more then the number of bones we have, it's all. Have been through, now I have like a humanity switch, when I need to be sentimental I turn it on when I need to do things which are hard to do with your humanity on I click it off and then go for the thing to be done.

• @Hanna__HG that is so true, that is why I call WhatTheHellAmy beautiful (it's fact she is awesome) and tease the @Asker, and if it Hurts , all I need to do is logout, hanna dear you just stole the words right out of my mouth

• That awkward moment you ask a question than the exact question shows up in your recommend questions 😂

• I am a double disaster - I get really drunk then cry about the girl.

• no i have not.

• Yup I have... better to do that than to hold in emotions and self-destruct through implosion. :-P

• Yup. Like a big blubbing man-child.

• Felt like crying? It must have happened once or twice. Crying? No.

• I don't cry that easily but I've come close multiple times yeah. I'm someone who easily attaches to people and I find it hard to have to miss them :o
    The advantage of this is: I do a lot for my friends and they know it :D

• Haven't been involved with anyone that much to make me cry over them. Hope that day never comes.

• Yes I have... f*cking stupid. That was pathetic -_-

• Yes, but not because of a love relationship
    It's when I lose a family member or lost a close friend...

• Yea I have. Heartbreaks suck for sure lol

• All the time... but not as much as I used to. I think 23 years was long enough.

• More than once but only for one girl. This girl was special.

• As a polyamorous alpha male, I can confirm that I have never found a woman that was worth crying over.

• yes, when I was 15 I had small hope that my big crush would have a little bit of interest in me and then one day I found out that she has a new boyfriend... a world broke apart for me :'(

• Lol no can't say I have.

• it´s the only reason i´ve ever cried... but yeah it happens sometimes.

• Only when my first childish relationship ended.

• Of course... you'll see when you have your first serious relationship

• More times than I care to admit...

• Of course. Who hasnt?

• Yup I have. I cried like a deeply penetrated biatchhh.

• More from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 47

• All the time. I've probably cried in every relationship I have been in. Sometimes it's just hard. Life is hard, and you need to cry. I find crying to be very therapeutic. I just care so darn much! I have a big heart!

And it hurts so much if someone is making things complicated or if they aren't giving you what you need. Or even if you are just scared. So many reasons to cry. I'm human, I feel and cry. No shame in that :)

• I give long answers, sorry.

Yes, yes I have.

I've cried over my current boyfriend back in the day when we had a very dramatic, very childish, very Romeo/Juliet type relationship going on. This was 2009 or 2010 I think. The parents sat me down and were like, "You can never see him or talk to him again!" and I bawled for days. Just wailed lol

Of course I didn't listen and told him and his parents had told him the same so we were very frustrated and of course, like typical young children, took it out on each other and then we made each other cry and we fought. Such good logic. Two people want to be together but can't so we yell at and take it out on each other and make each other cry and feel terrible.

T'was all a very dramatic time in my life.

• My last ex? Almost every night maaaan :(

• Yeah...
    Anyone who hasn't has never really been in love and had their heart broken in one way or another...

• Not unless family or friends qualify... Other wise I've had no reason to because I've had no one else important in my life.

• Yeah, countless times. My crush, my grandpa, my 'nonexistent' dad.. :3 anything except my ex, never cried over him.

• More than once.

• Yeah, but not strictly in the romantic sense. When I feel like a friendship is coming to an end or if a friendship has ended, I'll definitely cry sometimes when thinking back on what our friendship used to be. Even if it ended on a good foot.

• LOL. yeah i did,.. now i laugh when i think i cried over him..

• Well.. if ur with meh, u got nothin' to craii no more ma Paki babez cuz u'll always be in ma arms til the day there is no more u 😚

• @Keyspirits haha.. 😂😂😂

• Yas ma Cinderella, u heard meh👄 I rove yhuuuuu 💏

• Many times, darling. He didn't deserve it.

• Yes, I have.

• Yeah, many times. But it's been at least a couple years. I haven't had strong feelings for someone in a while.

• Yes I used to cry a lot but I would cry pretty often so it wasn't a big deal.

• yes filler

• Yeah, my first relationship was full or crazy ups and downs.

I cried a few times.

• Yep... even though I promised myself I never would... it didn't last very long

• haha of course

My current boyfriend

Doesn't happen often, but sometimes emotions can run wild

He treats me very well, so don't think it is because he mistreats me :P

He's wonderful <3

• Yeah, too much.

• Yeah, fucking feelings. They are useless.

I wanna be a robot!

• When I was 12, and my crush got expelled from school hahahah
    And on times my husband and I had spit up before we got married.
    We've only ever broken up twice. The first time lasted two days, the second time lasted three.

• Many times through rough patches.

• Yes, once, my only "big" crush...

• Most men I can care less about, if any of them got shot in the head I wouldn't shed a tear. Life's too short to get hung up on any men.

• Yes, I did, once. I was naive and he didn't deserve it, because he was stupid.

• Yup I have. I spent 3 hours on a bathroom floor crying my eyes out after being dumped. Fun times.

• Lol, yes

I feel stupid now😄😄

• Nope, never! 😊

• No thanks just stupid tbh.

• I am ashamed to say that I have

• I have, but only over one ex boyfriend. He broke my heart. </3

• More from Girls
    17