Do you get butterflies in your stomach because of your crush?

By "butterflies" I mean that nauseating, ticklish, jumpy, excited feeling in the pit of your stomach. When you are thinking about him/her or you see him/her do you get butterflies? GUYS AND GIRLS please comment when you get butterflies!

• I get butterflies about other things but NOT about my crush.
    17% (2)22% (2)19% (4)Vote
  • I do get butterflies about my crush.
    58% (7)56% (5)57% (12)Vote
  • I don't get butterflies about anything.
    25% (3)22% (2)24% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely. I even got super butterflies when I saw her senior picture on Facebook, because she looked fucking gorgeous, and I rarely see her in person anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't get butterflies or anything. I have never had a crush on anyone, anyways I am totally immune to these kind of feelings. Believe it or not, that's the truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to get butterfly's but those turned into worms. Now I get butterworms.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• my crush missed the bus and got off at my stop. we talked till we reached my house, but before that i kept checking for cars and asking questions so he'd respond longer. i wanted to tell him he makes me nervous but i just can't stop

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't get butterflies by thinking about someone unless i REALLY love them. ill get butterflies if I've read something really sweet or yeah if i see them and theyre being physically or emotionally intimate with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i am totally comfortable around him

0|0
    0|0