When you went through puberty did it make you ugly, or more attractive?

I was a very cute kid, until I was in middle school but when I hit 15 I really started to get ugly because of my acne and face.

• Ugly
    20% (13)31% (19)25% (32)Vote
  • Attractive
    44% (29)37% (23)41% (52)Vote
  • Look the same
    21% (14)8% (5)15% (19)Vote
  • I don't know
    15% (10)24% (15)19% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|24

Most Helpful Guy

• jaw got bigger, teeth got naturally straighter (my teeth are nearly perfect without braces), side profile got longer, eyes got smaller, cheekbones got larger, chin got longer, head got bigger, neck got bigger, shoulders got wider, hips and waist stayed smaller than shoulders, chest got broader, musculature got bigger.

I'd say I got a hell of a lot more attractive, even though I was fancied by girls in my prepubescence.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• personally i dont think i was ugly, but i deff got more attractive after puberty, it also helped that i started plucking my eyebrows and changed my clothing style. I mean this one guy that told me that he didn't find me attractive beofore puberty tried to kiss me just some years later. that suckah > : D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• When i was young i was really cute, now i just look like shit.

3|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, I feel and look about the same, just a bit harrier xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I was cute as a kid, got ugly as hell during my pre teens and teenage years. My adult years have been treating me nice though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was only attractive as a baby lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am the ugliest in my family. We have excellent genes I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • you understand it is hormones on the inside right? that you don't morph into some sea creature? I was an overweight, acne covered computer nerd. so it made no difference to my miserable childhood. I wasn't getting a woman anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • More attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It made me slightly slightly more attractive than I was. But that's it. I still think I'm ugly af tho. But as a young kid I was pretty cute methinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • The process of puberty wasn't all that great -- we all have those awkward years, ya know? But in general, puberty did me good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a lot of acne... I started lifting weights around puberty so i was pretty buff with bad acne.. Now i have no acne and about average buffness... lol

0|0
    0|1
    • Your still ugly though, lol.

• Show All
    • @MoreThanACookie lol.. Ya thats probly why she was wearing it.. But she looked good with it on... And she could not have been that fat... Children can't handle negative feedback... U can tell they practically start crying when they get it... Just give adice to the kids without being an ass ok?

• Meh, i don't really care if people think i am an ass or not... i give my 100% honest opinion on what i think about the given subject, if they don't like it and think i am offensive ass which yes in most cases i am LOL, that's their opinion and everyone has a different one and like i said i don't really care. LOL...

• I got fat soon after.

0|0
    0|0
  • It made me ugly, but once you finish puberty you don't look cute but become sexy only to adults of other gender

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 15 and 3/4 really and ya I'm going through puberty. I will say right now, I think I'm a little wore, because everything is developing all weird and a lot of my face is asymetrical because of it, and , y chin is slightly a receding chin, but my dad and mom have symmetrical faces, nice cheeckbones, my dad has a nice jawline and chin, so I think I just have to wait till everything evens out down the road

0|0
    0|0
  • I just got super tall and was doing sports at the time, so maybe attractive? Never really looked to check if I was attractive or not lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say I got slightly more attractive during the puberty process

0|0
    0|0
  • http://i63.tinypic.com/332ba6o.jpg (age 19)
    well, turned 20 recently, i got my profile and cover pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Turned me fabulous!
    I blossomed!

0|0
    0|0
  • made me way more attractive. and i'm getting more attractive as the years go on. i can easily say that i am more attractive now than i was last year

0|1
    0|0
  • It made me sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I was cuter as a kid...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I pretty much stayed the same. Except for the facial hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a lot of acne, greasy hair was treated pretty unfair then in my
    20s life of me was getting better. My girlfriends friends were jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • I always have been kind of good looking. only not when I had paint my hair blonde

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I'm gonna level with you. I was an ugly little freak when I was 14 and going through puberty. Then I got decent. Not hot by any means. But decent.

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I was an adorable child. Then puberty happened and *CRASH* slowly began to ruin it for me ;(

1|0
    0|0
  • I was bum-fuck-ugly through puberty. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I became more attractive. Plus it was like I went to having no boobs and then to having 36b boobs at 12/13. Then this was me at 14yrs old.
    http://i.imgur.com/Y94HBJW.jpg

Then me again at 15/16
    http://i.imgur.com/ozNZgPc.jpg

Honestly I just started getting acne about 1-2 year ago. :D and i'm 24 now. Though I never felt like it made me look ugly. I only started to be over weight some after I started taking birth control pill. Now I'm working on losing all this extra weight. Which atm i'm more toned now than I have ever been. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • puberty made me ugly af
    hasn't changed much since then, though i'm slightly better looking as an adult

1|0
    0|0
  • I was a cute kid, ugly when I had braces, awkward in high school because I went through that stoner / emo phase, and now I think I'm decently attractive.

Thankfully never suffered through the pubescent acne phase so many have. I have awesome genes to credit that to.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I started losing weight I started to look nicer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually when a baby is cute, as a kid it's average or below average looking... and as they get older they become attractive again.
    An ugly baby - the opposite - is a cute kid and then an ugly adult...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was pretty as a kid, but I became pretty ugly when I was around 15. Now I am pretty again, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • i was pretty.. i am pretty... will be pretty... but puberty gave me curves

0|0
    0|0
  • OMggg i went from a -456 to a 0 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i was better without the acne

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a cute kid, but I think my face looks more beautiful after I hit puberty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look a lot better now than I did before puberty lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think that I became more attractive. :)

0|0
    0|0