Why do these type of black girls only date black guys?

These are the kind of black girls I WANT to date. (The girl second to last, is mixed). The kinds of black girls that approach me are lame and ugly. but, these kinds of black girls only date black guys. Why? What can i do to attract them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well because, most of us love our black men. There's just something about a black man. There so confident and have this sort of swagger about them. They walk like a king and they just come in a variety of shades. Being a light skinned black girl I love black men. I love every color they come in. There's something about the chocolate men tho lol. I don't know if it's the contrast of our skin complexion but, I notice a lot of black women love chocolate men lately. However, I'm still open to dating men of every race. If he's hot he's hit. His skin complexion doesn't make him any more or less...

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do to change another person's sexual preferences. Fortunately, there are plenty of black women out there who like diversity in their men.

• The phrasing is terrible.

• @Entity And I think that you are questioning my intelligence every time you don't have anything to say to my arguments. Such is the quintessential example of an ad hominem. Ad hominem, adjective - attacking a person's character rather than answering his argument. (source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ad-hominem) In the previous example, you attacked my knowledge of the words hypocrite and ambiguous, rather than addressing the quote you uttered, upon which I ceased debating (namely, "specifically pushes. . ."). Since you are attacking my character, in this case, my intelligence, rather than my argument, you are using ad hominems.

What Girls Said 3

• If you wanna date any attractive person, it's only fair that you're attractive as well

• Well you have to approach them yourself and be confident about it.

• They may not only date black guys... I'm sure there are black girls who you would find attractive who want to date outside their race. I think the key is finding them outside of the club tho.

What Guys Said 1

• You attract them by painting yourself black.