Are hoes jealous of good girls?

My sister who was a promiscuous girl told me that I will regret not sleeping around and you will miss the fun. because I'm a 24 year old virgin but at the moment I really like a guy and hope to be with him. I told her I won't miss it because I don't want to give my self to different men I'll feel bad about myself for doing that it's just not me or my personality. I don't judge her for being the way she was so she shouldn't judge me either; I know I'm not the only girl in the world that's like this. Why is she trying to make me feel like I'm missing out on being a slut? I don't want to share myself with multiple partners. My friend also makes me feel like this too and she has men lined up in her phone. It's so hard to relate to other girls because their all like my sister and my friend they think its foreign to be innocent and not want to give it up to every guy who comes my way.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a better, more desirable girl than her. Sluts are the ones who can't find proper husbands after they become washed up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never slept around or even plan on doing it until after marriage. But that doesn't stop me from doing my research about finding out and learning about sex and kinky things.
    Don't let other people discourage you. You have the right to do what you want with your life.
    a lot of people will respect your decision especially the guy who you plan to give it to (hopefully someone who love/marry).
    Also don't refer to women who sleep around as sluts or hoes. Every women shoudl respect another woman's decision; whether they agree with her life style or not. Tell your sister and friend that this is the life style you want and you respect there's but would rather stick to your own ideologies and morals. People are different you aren't just going to jump on the bandwagon because everyone else is.
    Be you and stand your ground. :)

• Thank you! I don't like the words slut or hoe but I feel frustrated that they judge me so I Judge them. They make me feel like there is something wrong with me like no other woman thinks like me.

• Don't allow them to make you get mad. :) a lot of women think like you. I'm one of them. Be proud of who you are!

What Guys Said 5

• Let me maybe start with saying that I'm also a very "innocent" guy. I lost my virginity when I was 22 and I have only had sex with one girl so far.
    So, having explained that, I don't think your sister is trying to make you feel guilty. I also don't think she's judging you. To me it sounds like she simply stated her opinion "I believe you will regret this one day".
    I think even if you're going to remain an innocent girl, which is totally fine, you have to face some inconvenient truths or possible truths. I think it is quite naive to believe that you'll never regret not having experimented. See, there are sooooo many girls like you (especially on GaG) who are 100% convinced they'll never ever, ever regret it. Yet, divorce and cheating rates are incredibly high. Especially among people in their 30s and 40s, there are tons of women who cheat on their husband because they're so bored of the same old thing and because they never had the chance to experience something different.
    I know many girls seem to struggle trying to imagine what it'll be like when they're 35 or 40 or 45 but the fact that almost all those goody-goody people regret it at one point is a fact (I'm not morally supporting your sister, I'm just stating the facts here). I don't know how many long-term relationships you've been in but considering you're 24, I assume it wasn't too many. See, I have been with my girlfriend for over 5 years now. I love her to death but I won't lie to you: sometimes I have the urge to experience something/somebody else. Does that mean I'm gonna cheat on her? No, probably not. But I still have these feelings. Our sex life and our relationship is great, so it has nothing to do with our relationship or with my girlfriend. It's just a natural feeling that you develop in long-term relationships (especially if you haven't had a lot of diverse sexual experience). It's normal to feel like "no, I'd never be like that!" if you're single or at the beginning of a new relationship. But as a relationship becomes longer, these kind of feelings tend to come up at one point. And I've only been with my girlfriend for 5 years. Some people have been with the same person for 25 or 30 years.
    Even if you've promised yourself to never eat anything else but carrots in your life, you must admit that there's at least a good chance you will regret your choice at one point and feel the need to try other foods.
    I'm like you. But I admit to myself that I might regret things at one point.

• I don't believe they are jealous. If they wanted to be good girls, then they would simply act like good girls. They are just choosing another path in order to try and find happiness. What works for one person may not work for another, and everyone seems to think they know what is best for everyone else.

• That the thing you can't act or pretend to be a good girl it's the individuals personality. I am very introverted and shy and it takes me a long time to trust someone let alone sleep with them I couldn't be a bad girl if I wanted to

• I am not talking about pretending to be something they are not. I am saying if they wanted to be good, then they would be good, and therefore have not reason to be jealous. That just isn't their personality, so they don't act like good girls. Just like you being a bad girl isn't part of your personality, so you don't act like a bad girl.

• Maybe she just doesn't understand your point of view and is pushing you to see if you could make sense out of it. Honestly, I think is very respectable for you to be this way. You put high value to sex which is never a bad thing.

As for sleeping with more than one partner there's nothing wrong in that either, some girls tend to be attached to more partners then there are girls that never been into relationships but had lots of casual sex (I'm not very fond of the latter but to each their own).

Each person puts themselves in a path and they will pick up their harvest. If your sister and your friends fuck up by sleeping around like there's no tomorrow that's their own to carry. You should only worry for yourself.

• I doubt they care.

• Its all fun and games till you get an STD

What Girls Said 6

• It's fun having flings here and there but like anything in life, it gets played out after a while eventually the heart wants more.
    They will get past the phase they are in and may even regret some of the people they gave their bodies to.
    But that is their life and their mistakes.
    I don't think they should try to mold you into them, you are you. If that's the way you want to live your life they should respect it.

As for you initial question,
    I wouldn't say they are jealous , as of now they like their lifestyle.
    But there will come a time where they wish they could take some things back.

• She is jealous of you. She doesn't want you remind her of what she can never have now. Don't listen to her.

• The fact that you call her a hoe and yourself a good girl leads me to believe that you are likely the one with the most insecurities. Here's the thing: she can have sex and still be a good person. She seems to be giving you advice, not judging you. For you, it's the opposite. Be happy and secure in your decision, and allow her to be happy and secure in hers. Perhaps she just found something lovely that makes life a bit more enjoyable, and because she loves you, she wanted to share that little tidbit with you. Same for your friend. Next time they bring it up, just tell them you are happy where you are at.

• Hoes is really an ugly word.
    Dunno why she wants you to be like her, but everyone is different and if you don't feel the need to sleep around right now, then you won't feel sorry later on.
    Just do your thing and don't pay attention to what other say. But don't think that you're better than those 'hoes' just because they choose to live differently.

• I don't think I'm better I never mention that they should close their leg because it's none of my business the men wanted one thing and left

• i don't think they care, if they're enjoying their lives.

• No i'm not jealous of good girls