Which type of texter are you?

Which type of texter are you?I'm the 1 text per though freak #GuiltyAsCharged 😳

• The 1 text per thought freak 😜👻
  • The considerate texter 🤓👼🏻
  • I don't text 🙅🏻💁🏻

Most Helpful Guy

• Considerate, but it gets annoying when the other person gets impatient and starts replying "So?" "what do you think?", while you in the middle of the paragraph so you gotta start rushing or you send a half finished paragraph and RUSH to get the next one out before they reply :O

Most Helpful Girl

• Typically, I'm the considerate freak. Every now and then, I'll turn into the other one.

What Guys Said 38

• Im a mixture of both. If im busy then im the texting freak. If I have time to text write then im the considerate texter. But im normally good at texting people.

• I'm the considerate hands down. I always feel weird over the thought of sending the texts one after the other. What if they respond to it before I'm finished? What if they misunderstand me due to an unfinished thought? No, better I write a paragraph than them reading
    -Hey I lov"
    -OMG OMG OMG U LOVE ME?
    -.. how you make pancakes.

• I'm the texter who tries to avoid texting.

- "Want to meet some place? How about [insert place] at 9 PM?"
    - "Okay, see you there."

That's about the extent of my texts. I don't do text conversations.

• Option B - The considerate texter - I find so hard to keep up with the one thought texter - You could be talking about 3 things at once

• Depends on the person, but if it's a crush/person I just started dating, I would be option B.

If I am GOOD friends with them, or I am in an established relationship with them, then I am the 1 text per thought freak.

• I haven't texted in years lol but when I did back in the day of flip phones lol ( only kidding... sort of ) I was a considerate texter. Those 1 text per thought people make it really difficult to talk to them if I am being honest lol and I don't it just seems emotionless to me I guess.

• Lol good question... I'm the considerate texter and almost everyone I talk to is the 1 text per thought :D

• I rarely text but when I do I'm the considerate type. I find it annoying when I have to read like 20 separate texts just to get one statement.

• The 1 text per thought freak 😜👻

• I don't text many people, but when I do I tend to text in paragraphs. I'm pretty sure people find it annoying too, though. LOL

• I have this app called "Textalyzer", and in every conversation, I post a lot more words-per-message.

• I guess I'm a considerate texter, completely :)

• I voted B, but I ONLY text through Google Voice. It annoys the shit out of me otherwise to the point where I had it turned off on all my cell phone lines.

• I'm the considerate texter. Consolidation is key. :)

• ... considerate. You know, I found a 1 text per thought freak to be quite annoying when I would be interrupted by their next text while trying to reply. Rrrgh! 😡

• A little of both I guess. Depends what the discussion is about.

• NEVER!!! double text... let alone septuple text

• I hardly text. But i text what i need to get the job done, i hardly piss people off tho.

• I'm both lmao

• I don't text using a phone, but anytime I send messages over the internet, I'm the considerate one. The 1 text per thought people get on my last nerve, I swear! XD

• Depends who I'm talking to 😝

• Lol neither. Am always short and concise

• both depends on the conversation

• I don't text

• 1 text per thought cuz I'm afraid they'll drop their attention

• I keep it simple, there's no need to give background story before getting to the crux of the matter.

• I can be a weird combo of both..

• I call.

There may be problems if I texted everything my brain was thinking.

• I think i prefer to not say everything in one time, so a conversation can flow more.

• when i do text it's the stream of thought text.. it's more engaging for live convos

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 33

• I marked A, but I can do both. It really depends on my thought process. If I have enough time to think about what I want to say or if I have a point behind it, it is definitely a paragraph.

If I can't say all I want at once, I will break it up and just be inconsiderate. Haha.

• I'm both. With my bet friend I'm usually the one text per thought as well as he is with me. With others, I'm usually the considerate texter.

• I am a freaky texter! Text now stop!

• lol I'm definitely the considerate texter.

• I'm an inbetween. I'll write a really long paragraph but then I'll remember something I wanted to add and send it immediately after.

If it's someone I know who doesn't take time to read big blocks of text then I'll send individual lines.

• Considerate unless I'm fired up about something, then I may turn into #1 for a brief spurt of texts.

• Depends on who I'm texting generally I am a block texter but I block text like the first. So instead of a line it's a story a bunch of times

• I must confess to not being an avid texter at all.. At most one, maybe two a day.. I can actually go days without sending any.. Mind you I don't get that many anyway, thank heavens!

• I hate people who text like the first one like gawd damn say it all in a paragraph
    I'll read the whole paragraph like damn 😂

• I'm definitely the one text per thought freak. and I'll randomly remember stuff I didn't think of originally hours later and add on after the conversation is over. lol

• I am both..

• honestly it depends on the person and how i'm feeling... if i'm annoyed or sad of course i'm not going want to text, but i'm in a great mood of course i'd be more involved. And honestly ever has the one person where you're like why is he/she texting me. so for me it depends

• One text per thought, usually. But sometimes I send a big wall of text.

• I'm closer to number 1.

• Definitely considerate texter 😂

• I'm a very considerate texter ;)

• I am both of those because sometimes it usually depends on who I am talking to, but at times it'll be a reason to it. For example: I'll become a considerate texter to proven a point across or if my friend needs advice or whichever it may be. As for being the 1 text per thought freak, it could be for that I am not really in the mood to talk a lot, or I don't know really what to say, but also depends on the situation as well too.

• Depends. Most times I'm considerate, but sometimes I think faster than I can type.

• Neither texter? I do a bit of both except I won't keep texting if they don't reply and each message will be related.

• I'm usually the considerate texter. Unless I'm really excited about something my friend told me xD

• 1 text per thought freak :P

• More so the considerate texter 😅 But with some people I can be the 1 text per thought texter 🙈 It depends, but mostly the considerate one, yup 😛📱

• I am #2 texter :)

• Vote C x 100000000000000000000!!!

• I'm both. I switch back and forth. My texting is a mess

• hahaha the considerate one

• I don't text, but when I do I'm like the considerate texter.

• I'm the considerate texter. I can't stand when there's multiple texts in a row >.<

• I am in the middle I think 😶

• Call me old fashion but I prefer to call and talk with my mouth.

• More from Girls
    3