When a girl says she wants a "super chill" guy what does she mean?

I mean i don't smoke at all... i don't surf anymore... and i have a fun personality... yeah not a stoner. I don't know what it means.

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants a guy who is humble, and possibly permissive of the things she enjoys (won't judge her)

• thank for seeing that super chill can be pretty ambiguous (chill with what?) but generally means a humble guy.

• ooh touche
      I hope that squatter gets into your dreams

• Meh thats not too bad lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say they mean someone that doesn't take life too seriously. Someone that even though they're focused and dedicated to become successful, they still know how to appreciate the good things in life, know how to laugh at themselves, knows how to have fun... Also someone that isn't on top of them and controlling everything she does.

What Girls Said 21

• It means she doesn't want a guy who is bitching about small or stupid stuff. A chill guy who is easy going, collected and nice... You should just ask her though... by looking at all the answers, it seems we all have a different definition ;) but by asking her, only she can tell you exactly what she means with that. Good luck! You seem like a cool guy. you shouldn't give up surfing though if it's still your passion! ciao

• Someone who won't make me cry or bother me much!

• Somebody who is very laid back. Someone who won't get upset over the small stuff, someone who keeps their cool most of the time.

• A teddy bear with a big dick attached to it.

• This comment made me happy that such a thing exists

• No more words needed. Nailed it good, girl.

• Wait, whats a superman then?

• Someone you can have fun with no matter what u do. Also, a guy who is genuine & has a good attitude & not a hot head. :)

• Is cool with anything, open, accepting, non-confrontational, confident, relaxed.

• Just a relaxed guy to keep her mind from bouncing off walls. just a calm guy, with a fun light side as well

• Chill doesn t mean stoner lol.
    It means a fun guy, really easy going, easy to get along with. Carefree, stress free
    Etc

• She just means she wants a laid back guy. You don't have to smoke weed or surf to be "chill" you just have to be down to earth. Someone that she can have fun with and be her self without having to worry. By super chill girls just mean anything but a douche bag.

• Someone who doesn't stress me out

• Not judgmental or controlling, fun to be around that's about it

• it just means she wants someone who is drama free and won't stress her out. someone who doesn't like to argue and isn't high strung

• someone that is carefree, doesn't take everything too seriously, optimistic, enjoys life... u know.. the dont worry, be happy kinda person haha at least thats how i see it lol

• A guy who isn't uptight and tense about everything all the time.

• relaxed maybe. not uptight, not judgmental.

• she means a guy who's relaxed and doesn't go crazy a guy who's calm and doesn't show to much emotion easily

• Laid back, someone that doesn't get upset or show emotion easily.

• A go with the flow, up for anything, laid back guy who doesn't freak out or stress unnecessarily

• Down to earth, easy to get along with, flexible, not to fussy, just chill. You know, a go with the flow type of guy

• no she means like a guy who's positive and like he has a good temper

• I have no idea sorry

What Guys Said 15

• Non judgmental, doesn't take himself too seriously and can laugh at himself. A guy that can just be "normal", aka be himself around her and just have a regular conversation.

Essentially what a lot of guys want in a girl. The best girls are the ones you have great conversations with and fully enjoy the conversation in and of itself.

• It means she wants a guy she can be herself around.

• Like laid back , nothing can offend him , calm , a slight smile on his face always.
    Fun to be around with.

Not the sort that's only good in small doses but so good you are never tired of being around with.

• Chill doesn't mean someone who is a stoner is just means someone who is relaxed and laid back you know? down to earth.

• To me it means laid back and easy going. Doesn't want someone that wants to control her or flip out over any little thing. May also mean doesn't want a serious relationship or to take things slow.

• 0|1
  • I don't know seems like a general reference.

• So you aren't going to light her up for free?
    nah sorry bro, she only fucks with guys who always have bud around and won't ever ask her to throw down.

I hate girls that smoke pot

• It means she's subtly telling you she wants to netflix and chill

• Means she uses stupid slang and wants a pothead.

• Im super chilled. Im calm low key and a little to my self. But im super funny, and i can keep a party going without getting to hype. And i dont drink or smoke

• You're not making a thing out of everything.

Chill people can be hyperactive as long as they don't incite drama :P

• A mellow, laid back kind of guy. But if you don't know what a super chill guy is then I'm afraid I might have to be even more specific on my answer..

• Somebody who doesn't focus on what that means

• are you serious?