How does one get so many followers?

So there's this girl on Instagram and she's not even famous, she claims to do ads for Calvin Klein underwear, she parties and drinks a lot. She's also underage (duh, she has a fake ID) but how does one become so "liked" I guess.
No I'm not jealous, I can barely get followers. I don't post pictures of myself often either.

Her pictures are always in bars, clubs, at the beach, she's always in a bikini and always has a drink in her hand. She also was the "OLLG" girl (one less lonely girl) for Justin Beiber. Is that why she has 24k followers?

She also goes to my gym dressing up half naked to get guys' attention, she claims her ass is nice while she has no ass, she cannot work out and she has sponsors left and right asking for her time.

Does she pay people to follow her? Does she promote her page? I just don't get how to get followers like her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably behind the scenes status and promoting.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's either paid followers or it's because she dresses half naked. check her likes, if her likes is reasonable with her followers, at least 1k, then it's real followers, I guess.

What Guys Said 10

• People pay to be featured and promoted
    And just quality content, being hot or inspirational, liking ppls shit to try to lure them in lol
    IG is such a stressful game so I deleted bc of all that

• (She also was the "OLLG" girl (one less lonely girl) for Justin Beiber. Is that why she has 24k followers? )

Yes, that most certianly played a role. That and the fact she's hot and poses fot sexual photoshoots.

Being associated with Justin Beiber attracted female followers. Being hot and sexually objectifying herself attracted male followers.

• Considering both of those factors 24k isn't even that much to be honest.

• if she's hot then you have your answer

• Be hot.. do hot things lol.

• Well I have over 5k followers and it's because I'm on lots of my friends and family's pages, so people see me tagged in their posts so they follow me.
    I also draw pictures for people and they post the drawings on their pages and people notice me from there. Sometimes I do shout out for shout out. I also use lots of hashtags so people find my pictures.
    And it helps to have a nice feed.

This girl I know has 20k followers because she has 50k fans on musically

• Who gives a shit?

• She don't need to pay them, as long as she is having pictures in bikini, it's no-brainer.

• Perhaps start with posting more of the things you do or yourself; something that is interesting and would attract more followers

• sexy pics + the right tags will give you quickly followers

• By being hawt.

What Girls Said 6

• It seems it's hers job to be in public attention, because possibly it brings her money from sponsors (my guess tho), so she do everything she can to stay in the center of attention by promoting her body, appearance, life style on internet. And spend a lot of time on that. And people (grey sheeps) like that, imagining what would be like to switch places with her (isn't she living great life, getting attention...)
    I think she just pretty well senses what mass of grey sheeps like and want to see, fantasise and successfully using that.
    And you should think why do you need 24k followers or more? Just to have attention or for possibility to earn money?

• She's good-looking. She puts herself out there by going to a bunch of different events. She's probably extroverted and can talk to people well.

• But at the gym she's far from extroverted, she does her workouts, looks at her phone and takes selfies the whole time she's there. But I guess you're right..

• You said she goes to the gym half-naked, so... haha. I think you know why some people are interested in following her.

• By being hot.

• she's hot and white?
    Then bingo

• If she is hot, she will get followers

• be retarded and politically correct and an easy lay and you'll get instagram followers

you see how thats not exactly great?