Would you let him smash 🍆?

Ladies, what would you do if you were walking alone at night and this guy showed up and slapped your butt?

Gentlemen, what would you do if you were walking with your girlfriend and this guy slapped her butt?

Would you let him smash 🍆?

• Let him smash
  • Blow him so that your girlfriend can get away while he's distracted
  • Call the cops
  • Attempt to beat him up but die in a comical way
  • Look sad as your girlfriend gives him her number
  • Deactivate already

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just lure him into a small alley or area that restricts his movement he's probably a power lifter which makes him strong but slower, wear him down bit by bit again power lifters are strong but that's h all they have going for them, low endurance and all that muscle restricts his movement. Taunt him, mess with his mind, screw him up and when he's weakened take him out, go for the vulnerable spots, throat, eyes, groin, back of the knee, knee etc.

And If I absolutely had to though probably wouldn't come into play.

God made men, but Samuel colt made them equal.

Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat, preferably with a K-Bar.

What Girls Said 15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 16

• WHAT THE FUCK Hahaha talk about bear mode

• Pull the classic "hey whats that over there?" to distract him and then run away with my girlfriend.

He may be strong but he doesn't look like he is very agile. 🙈

• Is he not able to get his arms down by his side? Yes, I'd be terrified by someone with that level of mobility.

• d1stfe5sz9ezud.cloudfront.net/.../...0d1caeb6c.gif

Voted D, got this funny picture in my head of it happening on the embankment and me flying over it into the river lol.

• It's called a gun. Lead projectile traveling 970 fps trumps muscle-bound douchebag 1000/1000 times. Death delivered so quick you'd swear it was one day express... free with purchase of one or more😈 Yes I'm trying all of 80s catch phrases. Where the fuck is this train of thought going and why am not on it?🙄

To be clear, I'd kick that ugly fuckers ass from here to China and back with my bare hands no gun required. Having a pair of balls myself i know exactly where his are and all I have to do is strike first, strike hard, and gouge his fucking eyes out once the nutshot brings him to his knees.

images.eurogamer.net/2015/usgamer/mkx_fatality.jpg

• You see there are these things called guns, they made it so that the biggest person in a fight doesn't necessarily have the advantage

• that´s one ugly, doping motherfucker xD you don´t get that kind of muscle imbalance without drugs unless you´re doing like one exercise for decades.

• How did you get my pics? O. o hahahah I'd beat him up... or at least try to lol

• That guy ain't strong and big fake muscles he won't be fast I will easily beat him

• Tell him to stop; if he doesn't listen, I'll gesture to my.44 magnum. He'll back off, then.

• kick in his balls and beat the shit out of him

• I'd die trying I guess!!! haha xD

• Damn dude that's roid rage af

• Nobody can slap my girls but, even hulk.

• I would tickle him to death.

• I'd have a crack tbh, like a challenge