Have you ever gone camping?

Have you ever gone camping?I never have. Have you?

• Yes i have, i like it
  • Yes i have, I don't like it
  • No I haven't, but i want to
  • No I haven't, but I don't want to

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE CAMPING!

My family used to go camping every year. Tents, sleeping bags, campfires, the whole nine yards. The only home things we had was a portable grill and a coffee pot you could work from a vehicle because my dad isn't a functioning human without at least 3 cups in the morning. I have a lot of fun memories from camping!

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy in the pic has his hand on that girl's ass. Is he gonna get laid in that tent?

• thanks for MH Guy opinion! I have to give a shout out to the sweet and lovely @Rcjh1987 whose fiance is gonna take her camping and teach her how to fish. lol

• haha between him and my son I think I'm set.. thanks for the mention.. Sorry I'm hit and miss on here lately.. Life has been crazy 3 weeks ago I hydroplaned my car on the highway how this truck missed hitting me god only knows why, ended up going in a ditch my car wasn't damaged but I have back & neck pain. Son is playing baseball, and were looking for a house to buy. I found this gorgeous house that we looked at, it was built in 1903 has hardwood floors beautiful staircase its a Victorian home.

What Girls Said 25

• Yes I have and I liked it heaps! A group of my biker mates went up to a mates property in the country and some of them took trailers to carry their dirtbikes and other junk. Although there was a house there that we could all stay in, we pitched up tents, made a massive bonfire, some guys were drunk and riding around on there dirtbikes and others were strumming guitars and taking about random things instead. It was fun I got the biggest tent to myself hehe ^^*

• Yea and I love it.

The first time I went camping with my mom, not even 5 minutes at our campsite and I got a large mosquito bite right on my forehead that itched for over a week. I knew it was gonna be a rough time. I ended up falling into the water and eventually, chased out of the water by a water snake.

Not my fondest memory of camping but one of the funniest.

• not in the traditional outdoor style nah.

• I've never had the opportunity, but I would love to :)

Seems like so much fun, imagine the marshmallows and toasty fire.

• hot sex in the tent ;)

• lol, gettin steamy!
      I can only imagine my horny ass boyfriend making a move.
      Sex in a homemade fort is quite satisfying as well.

• When I was little, yes.

• Yes, I have. I prefer my bed, haha.

• Not yet. I hope to some day soon! :}

• No I haven't and no way in hell anyone can make me. I'm scared of the dark outside because you never know what's going to come at you from the woods.

• Generally cricket sounds... So scary... :D

• @AhGojira I don't know I'm small so they might think they can take me on easily. :'(

• So go with your own wild pack of smelly humans. :D

• I haven't but I really want to

• yeah it's fun, i thought i wouldn't like it cuz it sounds bad in theory but it was actually realllly enjoyable especially with ur friends

• Yaaasssss I love camping

• I love camping!! It's my favourite thing to do in the summer!

• Yes. I love camping!

• I went camping 2 weeks ago. I'll go a few times every summer. I do tents, campers and cabins.

• yea It s one of my fav activities.
    I wish I can do it more

• No I don't want to

• Vote B = I summit mountains o/s + hike + trek = no choice but to camp = I HATE it.

• It needs to be with the right people

• Never, but I want too.

• Houses were invented for a reason. NEVER AGAIN.

• I'm going next week! :D

• I have and I love it <3

• Yee i have! It's quite nice

• I never have but I really want to!

• I have and it depends. I've had some good experiences camping and some bad experiences. But unless you're a true outdoorsy person, it's not the greatest experience. Fire pits and tents and family and friends having sleepovers are fun but unless you go "glamping" and you've got like a matters and no bugs and a screen to block out unwanted creatures it's not that great.

What Guys Said 27

• Nothing like camping, getting up early with the sunrise, a good meal, then white water rafting!

• I used to go camping as a kid all the time with a teacher and classmates. She was the best teacher ever. Sadly, one year we just stopped going. I can only guess that age finally caught up with her...

• Many times, mostly when I was younger, now not so much unfortunatley. Its great, I love it.

• Eagle boy scout checking in

• in my opinion, this is the best way to spend quality time with people you like. make sure the place has no mobile internet or wifi xD

• i did and i hated it but i wasn't prepared at all, no sleeping bag, no thick clothing, only a jacket to keep me warm, it was only like 35-40 degrees but i live in texas so thats fucking freezing, all surrounded by children half my age, yeah it was a nightmare

• I like it a lot more than I used to, but I'm still not a huge fan. Which is odd, as that I'm in the Boy Scouts.

• Yes! Going again in just over a month, I can't wait!

• Yup quite a few times, I love it.

This is your ideal question lol.
    @Imafreespirit

• I go camping all the time, have done tent camping as well as RV/motor home camping.

• Hardcore, backpacking, its 10X better

• All the time, until an incident with a bear in the Sierra Nevadas. Since then, my opinion is "fuck nature and all its bullshit".

• Speaking of which, I did for the last entire weekend

• Plenty of times but it's been a while. I need to remedy this.

• no i haven't but i want to

• Yeah it was okay.

• Yes, I like it

• Yep.

• Yes many times. One time I heard a wolf howl around the campfire.

• Sadly no but I will make myself go one day

• I have, and I hate it.

• yes loads of times

• Yeah it's pretty nice

• Yes I have and it depends where it is if I have wifi or something else to do and on the weather.

• You can't camp where I live. Coyotes, bobcats, javelinas, snakes, mountain lions.

• Yeah I've been tons of times, it's nice. There's a beach far from everyone where nobody goes, I usually camp there once each summer with my siblings. You can see all the milky way very clearly, it's great.
    Last summer I went to another island with my girl and we lived on the beach for a few days, without even a tent, it was pretty cool

• I hate it. Done it once and never again.

I don't get how people like camping. Do you enjoy public restrooms?