Is there a natural eye color like amethyst 👁💜?

I've heard people state the natural eye colours a human can have are brown, blue, green, hazel, grey and amethyst multiple times now so it got me wondering because I've never, knowingly, seen anyone with natural amethyst coloured eyes.

Is there a natural eye color like amethyst 👁💜?
I hope I don't sound stupid lol I'm seriously wondering because that would be amazing although it would be extremely rare I guess!

1|1
11|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Supposedly it does exist but I have never seen a real example of it. All of the pictures I've seen online are photoshoped.

sites.psu.edu/.../

1|0
    0|0
    • That alexandria genesis is made up lol but apparently it's true that it can be a rare symptom of albinism. Though my grandpa was an albino and he had more light red-brownish eyes.

• Show All
    • Really?
      Where did you hear that?

and why are there no pictures :(

• I've just read that while reading articles that debunk the myth of this alexandria genesis somewhere but I can't manage to find the exact article that said it anymore..

Most Helpful Girl

• I Have Heard tell that when Elizabeth Taylor, the Infamous Actress was Alive, She had what Many Called... Purple Eyes.
    If this Is the Color of what her Most Amazing eyes Looked Like, then Hands down, 'Amethyst, Has Gotten a Name for Not this Plain Jane.
    Good luck and Great question, @Jxpxtxr xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Hmm very few people, my grandma had them but she passed away in 2005.
    Mine are turquoise-amber, dunno if that is rare or not but yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • It usually occurs in albinos, but yeah it's a very rare eye color.

2|0
    0|0
  • I never see it. Not even youtube as anyone showing their amethyst eyes.
    But it's damn cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but if it's real it must be rare but god its beautiful 😍lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Purple exists. Genetic deformity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naturally occurring pigment wise you can only have brown or green eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    • But aren't green eyes supposedly having even less pigmentation/melanin than blue eyes do?

• Show All
    • I'm sorry, but I can only base my opinion on what little knowledge of the subject I have.

• Oh ok, no worries :D

• yep mine are that colour

1|0
    0|0
    • Proof or it didn't happen! :o

• Show All
    • aha i tought so

• Cool, you got me :D

• I don't think so

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10