I'm being blackmailed on kik, help! ?

i send a girl (i think, could be a man pretending to be a girl) a nude on kik a stupid thing to do i know but I've done it. she's saying if i dont pay her £100 shell show the world had she found my Facebook, I've deleted my Facebook but she has a list of my friends but i think she just has names but can't access their users? (im not good with FB so i dont know) she is also saying shell put it on twitter. I've said go for it hoping she won't and it was just a bluff. what do i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• How bad would the consequences be if it gets out? Would you be at risk of losing your job or anything? If the picture isn't terrible then I'd tell the blackmailer you're not paying and It's fine if people see how good you look naked. You're not embarrassed about your body or whatever you want to say but ACT CASUAL. Do not beg them to do one thing or the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, i've a few points to make.
    1.) DON'T PAY HER (or him) ANYTHING. Why? Because let's say you hypothetically do pay em-- who is to say they won't go like "alright, I want 100 more now."

2.) She can't really do much. Hypothetically, let's say she decides to post your pics everywhere. What happens? Shame? Well, in this day and age, people sending nudes isn't exactly uncommon. If I had a friend's nude sent to me, I'd probably be like "wtf," talk to the friend about it and say some sketchy person sent me a nude of you, and move on. I'm not going to do something immature like hate the friend for having his photo leaked on accident. I figure most people would react the same.

3.) If you didn't have your face in it or any distinguishable features in it (personal info), you are even more in the clear. Unless your dick bends like a curly Q, glows neon green, or has your name stamped on it, it's going to look like every other penis for the most part. No one would even know it's you unless you told them.

4.) Report her to the police. I'm pretty sure it is illegal to post someone's explicit photos online without permission. Heck, you could probably google reverse search your own photo and figure out if she posts it anywhere (like on twitter.)

5.) I won't become all moral on you and rant on sending nudes and stuff... But if you decide to send them...
    a.) Never show face or distinguishable pictures (or you just learn to not care if your nude pics are out on the internet to see)
    b.) I highly recommend it is someone you trust (or you just learn to not care if your nude pics are out on the internet to see)

Don't pay her! Stay calm! There have been many people scammed into this before. Don't fall into it. As bad as you think it seems, realize it isn't the end of the world.

What Girls Said 11

• Tell the police. Blackmailing is illegal.

• Like you said tell her to go for it and you will press charges you sent that photo to her/him and only them you didn't approve of the whole world seeing.

And let her/him they'll be sorry.

• This is common which is why it's not ever a good idea to send nudes! It's probably a bluff. Learn your lesson and if you just can't help showing your sexy self off, do it while in a committed relationship. Personally speaking, I would actually never ever send a person nudes as it can be used for blackmail even with a loved one.

• I mean Pete Wentz had his dick all over the Internet, and no one died, so I'd just wait and see what happens

• Did you take the picture with your face in it?

• You sent a nude pic with your face?

• damn can you contact the authorities? if not just delete you FB and Kik Account.

• ((0. o)) o u have done it now lolz

• Damn dude that sucks lol

• Could it be a bluff? Does she really have your friends names? Report her on kik and tell them whats going on.

• Youve made your bed now lie in it...
    Or you could try going to the cops, dont know what theyd be able to do though.

What Guys Said 11

• Let "her" do it.

Ask yourself this about this or any other crisis: "What's the worst thing that can happen?" In this case, you might think that everyone will think you have a small dick, right? If you thought you had a small dick, then you wouldn't have sent the nude anyway, so you are probably average. So, the worst thing here is that people will think you are naïve or stupid for having sent the nude...

Believe me, in 20 years, everyone will be laughing about when they were young and stupid and sent nudes... Google "streaking".

Look at this as a learning opportunity and don't be so stupid in the future.

One final thing: This crisis of yours is stressful, right? My old boss, a US Marine, would say to me "You know what stress is? Stress is when they are shooting at you."

This crisis of yours is a youthful indiscretion. Accept your "punishment" and 5 minutes of infamy, move on, and laugh about it in 20 years.

• Tell that asshole you live with your parents and dont have a job. You tell him that his account has already been reported to kik and they have sent you an E-mail saying they are reviewing the situation. Delete your kik account start a new one and don't do shit like this again with your real name, also spend some time looking into where you can hire a hacker in case you ever really need one.

• Just report her to kik and share everything with them. Did she say the names of any of your friends? or just told you she has the names? Sounds like it could be a bluff

• Blackmail is a scam. What's going to keep this person from asking for more money? If I was you, I'd put them in contact with the police.

• I'd go to the police. Extortion is a crime and they can probably find her through her kik

• Looks like you're screwed. I hope you learn a valuable lesson from this.

• lol too bad, deal with the consequences.

• Who cares ur just nude.

• Just block her.
    This is a common scam and the picture will never be released. Don't worry.

• BLACK MAIL HE BACK 😀🙂🙃🙂

• Let her go for it lol? We all have penis.