Which one is the most strict religion?

I'm muslim and I'm knowledgeable about islam in islam all sins are not equal there are big and minor sins
sins in islam For example
şirk (attributing a partner to allah (god) ( this is the biggest sin in islam and there is no forgiveness and repentance for that sin)
Adultery Fornication Lying Killing a human being Drinking Alcohol Eating pork Slandering Bribing Wasting gambling
those are big sins in islam I can't give specific information about sins in christianity and judaism because I'm not knowledgeable about those religions
Which one is the most strict religion in your opinion

• Christianity
  • İslam
  • Judaism
...
...,

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually studied religion , Judaism is the most strict look up the rules for eating kosher alone. orthox jews live a very stick life that also limits modern texchnology

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Islam for sure, @Bila11.
    I still have a husband out in Egypt and with him being One of the more Peaceful Muslims, his Religion was everything to him and his family. His family was even prepared, should Morsi had gotten into office, for Sharia Law and All.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Mosri belongs to a terrorist organization he's extent he doesn't follow sharia and all that shit , but we got that military coup instead will it's better but both suck

• @Omar5881 yes, you are right. God thing he is where he is but this is why too so much Uprising with Isis as well and more terrorism. xx

• Eating pork, yes... I mean how DARE people eat the flesh of an animal... oh right, most people do... but a pig? Just deplorable. Utterly deplorable, and as for shell fish... well, don't get me started on those agents of Satan!

• Gotta go with Islam here, no other religion forces you to pray 5x a day lol

• They aren't this hard 😂😂😂

• Yess lol and that's actually the answer to the fighting verses it's not meant AT ALL for atheists and so it's meant for quraish.

Well we appreciate ( we as scholars ) atheists we learn from then and they learn from us we can't all agree on one thing and I think that's a good thing because it creates diversity

• @Omar5881 I can second that

• Lol... all the guys r like... ISLAM
    u guys don't know the first thing about islam

• It is strict though, I'm not saying anything negative about Islam because i respect everybody's beliefs.

• I would say Islam for sure.

• Islam for sure just look at ramadan and the interdiction to eat porks

• Jewish rules are much stricter than the 2 other religions. Just look it up.

What Guys Said 16

• Just like Islam, there are many different groups within Christianity and Judaism. And as it is in Islam, some are more strict then others, I would direct you to an extreme form of Christianity as an example:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
    where even cars, and telephones are forbidden.

I would say on average, most Christians are pretty lenient compared to the other two though. As for Islam and Judaism it's hard as both have ancient traditions that many follow...

• Judging by what's happening in Muslim countries vs what's happening everywhere else, I would say Islam is the most strict without a doubt.

• this judgment makes u a naive, as Islam is a set of rules, u can't judge it by people who are wrongly practicing it, to judge u must know it.

• @xan1488 or perhaps you're not comprehending my point.

• Deuteronomy 23:2
      New International Version
      No one born of a forbidden marriage nor any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the LORD, not even in the tenth generation.

But Islam has the most strict , just cause I want to

• Any religion will have its zealots - No religion stands out for being strictest - Islam gets the worst press right now but there are crazies in all religion doing mad stuff in what believe is their calling.

• Can't really say for sure, haven't effectively researched or studied any religion outside of my own.

• Scientology, if you can call it a religion

• Judaism are the most strict
    Then Christianity
    Then Islam

Jews had a lot of miracles to believe and many prophets , so in return more strict rules
    Christianity less rules, that's why Jews envayed Christians and wanted to crossify Jesus

Then Islam less strict less punishments , as the only miracle was a book , you need to work your mind to believe in it , so in return less strict

• In Christianity , woman who made adultery iS cursed to the tenth child
      Islam don't have things like this

• Islam is the strictest (sharia law isn't any different from nazi regime, actually) and so far the most insane & bloodthirsty ideology; additionally, their clerics can pretty much bend the rules to their liking at will via fatwas.

Now, as atheist who doesn't really give a shit about any of it and consider all those 3 religions retarded (as well as any other religion), I have to say the following:

One should understand that it all comes down to core, i. e. who was mainly behind the core ideology of specific religion.

Christians? It was a man (if he existed though -- I mean Jesus) that by nowadays terms would classify as pacifist. Sure, later on Christian church went kinda nuts with witch hunt and stuff, but later on calmed itself down... more or less.
    Nowadays, whenever there's a conflict with Christians on RELIGIOUS basis, one can call (if knowledgeable enough) them on their "prophet" that is all about forgiveness, hence it's possible to sooth them.

While Islam was created by a deranged, egomaniacal, insane and bloodthirsty warlord that nowadays would easily classify as an extremely dangerous criminal with numerous crimes, such as theft, assault, terrorism, manslaughter, pedophilia, kidnapping, enslavement and so on and on.
    He was a good commander and psychologist, though, as he managed to brainwash hordes of barbarians to follow him and commit atrocities.
    So what's the core? Islam is basically a military doctrine, which was effective for it's time, but is useless in peaceful times and heavily outdated by nowadays standards.
    So it's strict because it has military roots behind it.
    This also raises a problem of calling moslems out on their prophet -- I mean, if you have a heated argument with someone and you ask "what would your prophet do", and a person can only remember atrocities & war crimes "prophet" committed, nothing good will come out of it.

• As for Judaism... I barely know anything about them, really.

• It's definitely Islam. Glad I'm not Muslim.

• I'd say it's islam but then I am atheist and I don't care about religion at all.
    The mere thought of aligning to rules how to live life drifts me away from beliefs and islam seems to be the strictest of them.

• Islam is definitely the strictest, followed by Judaism, then Christianity, but all three are quite strict if you actually follow them.

• You should concentrate on your career instead of propagating the supremacy of your religion. Already you folks have a bad record in fundamentalism.

• Where is jew?

• Islam. Without a doubt.

• Definitely its Islam, thanks God Im not Muslim because lot of forbids is against healthy brain.

• Which one kills you if you try to leave it?
    Which one still recommends killing others?
    Which one has the most number of "unforgiveable" sins?

It's Islam. You know it.

• In the modern times, Islam.