Is having a baby face a turn off?

I have a baby face and sometimes I feel pretty insecure about it, I'm tall and I'm not that thin so I feel like my face looks disproportionate to my body. I feel kind of weird because most of the girls around me and even some that are younger than I am look wayyy more mature than I do. I know some 19 year olds that look like they're 25 and I'm 21 but I look like I'm 16 lol. I feel like guys probably wouldn't want to be with a girl who looks like she's still in middle school as opposed to the other girls around me who look their age if not older. I feel weird even when I wear makeup too. I hate being insecure about my looks but I feel like I'm just not fitting in with my society's standards.

Most Helpful Guy

• No I dont think so because if you get older then you still looks young. You just think like that now but later on you will like it

Yeah that's what many people tell me, I think I just need to learn how to be more appreciative of what I've got

Its like people who have healty body can't appreciate that they are healty because someone who have a sick body would do anything to get it better

I agree

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I feel you
    you should be happy that at least you re tall and not thin
    cs I have a baby face, curly hair, I am short and thin huh

I have curly hair too, and when I leave it that way it just makes me look even younger lol.

exactly! omg XD

What Guys Said 2

• Baby face is fine for a girl, especially as you get older. For guys, it's more of a curse.

Really? Lol I always thought that a baby face on a guy was kinda cute

• It is.

What Girls Said 1

• ı think it's a turn on