You have 3 nukes... where do you drop them?

You have 3 nukes...where do you drop them?They are all 100MT tsar bombs
http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
Test Here^^

• Washington DC
  • Israel
  • Syria
  • Iran
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't want to be the cause of the death of many. No thank you.

• Nowhere? Nukes aren' the answerr to problems. They onlycause greater problems.

• if the nuke can only explode one person, Bashar's butthole.

• I wouldn't want to kill any people, so, I wouldn't use them.

• Do I look like a mass murderer? Innocent people live in every one of those places.

• 15d

The problem is their government has made them enemies. We have innocent lives here too but they didn't give a fuck about our innocents when they attacked us. In WWII we gave Japan fair warning what we had and that we would use it and their government blew us off twice. It was only when we warned them a third time did they surrender. The loss of innocent lives are on their governments hands not ours

• Outer space.

• I'd keep them and use them to make my enemies fear me.

• Right now, I wouldn't drop them anywhere. They just kill innocent people. A gun with three bullets would be better I think, because it's usually people with power who cause the most harm.
    I would however use them to directly protect myself and people I care about, if I knew for a fact that it would save me

• I only need one nuclear weapon, but let's see what I'd do with three.

I would drop the first one on Mecca. Destroy the land they worship so there's nothing left to worship. Sure you'll disappoint all of the non-violent Muslims out there, but it will get rid of all of your terrorist permanently.

The second one would go to North Korea because those communist bastards have one of the worst dictator regimes the world has seen in a while. I watched a girl on the news talking about how she got out of North Korea by going into sex slavery in China--this was an upgrade--and if a country is so horrible that girls will sell themselves into slavery to get out of it, that country has to go.

I guess my last nuclear weapon would go to Russia if they hadn't gotten scared by me blasting off the first two. If they agreed to make a treaty, I'd send it to Africa. With all of the Aids and Ebola they have there and the general lack of health of their standard population, maybe the remaining survivors would be able to start over with the whole disease thing.

• 15d

How would destroying someones holy place hange anything lmao... if someone came in and shot your family would you just be like "oh that makes sense."

• 15d

Russia is my first choice for the third bomb, Mecca is my first choice.

• 15d

The buttons are so pushed. Leave.

What Guys Said 28

• The odds of actually even being able to successfully "drop" them is unlikely because there are many anti-nuclear weapons in modern defense systems.

If I actually ever had them then I would rather decommission all of them and convert them to be reuseable energy like backup emergency power generators or uninterruptible power supplies, especially for use in a private bunker just in case when and if a real nuclear apocalypse were to occur. At least then I would hope I'd still have electricity and heat to keep me comfy after the rest of the world had gone to shit.

Although I thought about keeping one active in case it was a zombie apocalypse as I would rather just die in a nuclear blast than having to struggle to survive a zombie apocalypse as I find that to be much worse and difficult to deal with than a nuclear apocalypse. It's not so much the zombies themselves but having to put up with other human survivors that are bound to screw you over and constantly fighting each other over resources. If you ever watched The Walking Dead, well you'll see and get what I mean. There's always the trust issues and you are taking your chances with whom you follow and trust in a zombie apocalypse.

So I don't know, maybe I'd keep the last one active in case of a zombie apocalypse. But if a nuclear apocalypse had already occurred and I survived somehow in my own little private bunker, then I probably won't need it anymore, since at that point a zombie apocalypse is unlikely to happen and I'd just decommission it and convert it to another emergency power generator like the other two.

• What kind of nuke?

you have tactical nukes which are only strong enough to destroy a mountain or so and the nuclear radiation isn't to bad.

Then you have full fledged nuclear bombs capable of taking out entire cities and states.

So which kind do we have?

• Some top-ranking military bunkers in South Korea. We should help the Dear Leader make Best Korea take over the entire peninsula.

• N Korea
    ISIS targets

• Three Tsar nukes are overkill. Its more likely to destroy the world with them.

• I'd leave the safety pins in there and drop them on the parking of the company that destroyed the surplus of nukes at the end of the Cold War :D
    That looks like a better idea that create one of these artificial flamy mushrooms!

• I try to defuse them

• All three on Venus.

• 15d

but... but... thats where all the CHICKS come from!!! whyyyyyy no more boobies.

• Gathering of the Juggalos
    The biggest Nascar event
    The Bilderberg group annual meeting

• I probably convert it into a generator.

• in the gutter. because i can't kill any innocent human beings

• newyork, la, chicago

• Nowhere

• Can I change nukes with changing governments in some countries? 😂

• No where.

I'd leave them in their current location.

• Keep them pointing at the sky in case of an alien invasion.

• Your house...

• All of em on Syria.. 😎

• I wouldn't want to drop them. If I had to choose, I'd pick Iran, Syria, and Saudi Arabia.

• 15d

SA is interesting, but i guess they have been fuck nuts as of late

• No thank you.

• Somewhere where nobody gets hurt, maybe space?

• I would drop all of them on North Korea.

• 15d

What about the people in NK?

• 15d

some times death is more merciful than life. u will learn that as u get older and experience hardship. if u dont understand this, it can't be explained till u experience it urself

• 15d

They are a bunch of fanatic zealots, thats the point, the whole country should be erased from the map, they are completely irredeemable.

• How about nowhere?

• I will drop all the three in Pakistan

• No where I would hide 1 in a vegas casino 1 in the apple factory and 1 in the main oil shipping facility in the middle east then make the world pay me trillions of dollars to disarm them lol jk

• OK I have three Nukes, first will go to Washington, second will go to Israel, third will go to Iraq where the highest ISIS concentration is.

• 15d

This is my favorite plan so far.

• 15d

Haha... He was bugging everywhere...

• 15d

I asked him in PM's..
      "stop commenting everywhere on my question or i will block you."
      Response.
      "hey asshole... stop being so self centered. i am not following. have a nice day

next time u see someone walking with u, say something like... oo hey great minds think alike... maybe u will make some friends. "
      .. lol

• Iran and China, then save the last one for whoever messes with US next.

• 15d

😂 whole USA is in fact owned by China 😂
      Where USA government get money from? They are borrowing mostly from China.

• 15d

@goldfinch23 China has a lot of population, but their power is very weak when compared to the USA. They can't even get their troops here before we sink their ships and take down their planes. We are so much more advanced than they are. plus, almost half of their country's food comes from the USA. They would starve without us.

• 15d

There are always different ways to get food. USA is not the only country with food. Here's comparison China army and US army. And it's not good for USA at all. www.latimes.com/.../la-fg-china-military-pla-q-and-a-20150902-story

• Both poles and ill save the last one in case the people revolt my rule