If a guy winks at you does it still mean flirting?

There is a guy at work who is shy around me but the other day he winked at me when walking past. He's never done that before. Does it mean he has an... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Probably had an insect fly into his eye. Joke.

Guess he finally got the courage to make a move for you to notice him, best thing for you is to return the gesture and keep it going.

When I used to wink at girls it was to get their attention and say I'm interested.

Different winks you can have:

- the slow wink that states that I think your pretty and interested, come here baby.

- the fast wink ; hi there, good job well done. this can be meant as a friendly gesture.

- the double eye wink; that's like a nod saying yes or watch out be careful.

• He winked at me when he walked past me as he arrived at work. I smiled back at him. What category would you say that's in? Is he saying that he finds me attractive and wants todo something about it?

• That sounds like a good morning how are you doing good looking wink