So This Creepy Ugly Guy Likes Me? How Do I Get Rid Of Him?

Well I'm pretty . I like Cute Guys & A lot of them like me .

This ugly guy he is just not even my type . I just don't like him like that . He's my friend the problem is he wants to more then friends, & thinks he actually has a chance ! I Actually let become my friend because hey what the heck but he used that to get closer to me ! Because that's what he wanted before he even knew my name !. I never wanted to get to know him because he's nothing special about him or significant I like mysterious guys like my self like a black guy that likes hockey, someone different unique and not some guy I can figure out in a day

How do I get rid of him

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 5

• You need to open your eyes and grow up a little. To dismiss someone without even giving them a chance to KNOW them is immature. You don't date someone just because they are "cute like me." Who do you think you are?

God forbid something would happen, such as an accident, that would take away your looks. Then what? Those "cute like you" guys ...do you REALLY think they would still date YOU? Eventually you are going to find yourself on the other side of this situation and it, hopefully, will humble you a little.

There is nothing wrong with having some confidence in yourself but there is a problem when you put down other people. One of these days you are going to see this "creepy" guy on Maury and he's going to be hot! Too bad for you.

• Thanks - I appreciate this one

This guys is a real stalker an a pervert and I just don't want to be bothered with him

But Your Right

• I guess my first point is from this you sound relatively conceded. I know you probably didn't mean to come off that way but "& thinks he actually has a chance !" seems a little harsh. :P

If you're completely and totally not into him though, just tell him. If he keeps bugging you just sy to him straight up that you aren't interested and he needs to leave you alone because it's creeping you out. If he wanted you as more than a friend before he knew your name, chances are he's only into you because of how you look. If he didn't take the time to get to know you and then like what's beneath the surface, no matter how attractive or unattractive he is, he's not worth your time. Honesty is the best policy though and if you don't really care much about the friendship- putting it harshly to him might be more effective than "well, I don't have feelings for you like that"

Good luck

• You right . I ain't mean to soud like that I was just stating the facts . just wanted to shorten it lol

Wow thanks girl Usmart keep it up

• I have the same problem. Seriously! I know what you're going through. I guess the best thing to do is show him clearly that you're not interested in him, pull away from conversations with him if he thinks just talking to you is progress, and stay out from the public for a while. I've been publicly humiliate because of the guy but all you have to do is ignore and realize you don't give a crap. Sooner or later he'll realize that no guy should be treated that way. :|

• You can try and tell him that's "we're never going to happen" let him down easy but tell him straight. That you don't like him that way and apologize if he felt like you were leading him on...

Hope this helps :)

• LMAO ...Yes I've Tried eveything

I told him I have a boyfriend who I want to marry and this guy still think he getting somewhere l o l

Thanks :)

• I had a guy like this.

Some guy from years ago (hs) who I didn't remember befriended me on facebook.

We met up just as friends and since then he'd tell peeps he was dating me, etc.

HE'S F'ING NASTY - very short, very fat, balding and rotting teeth - I decided to delete him and block him from Facebook also I never respond to his stupid texts - and told all mutual friends I find him to be a repulsive fat pig!

That worked!

Try that.

• Eeeew, gross fat nasty balding men - N0, N0 AND HELL N0!

• Lol. he's Gross

You're Hilarious !

thanks =)

• Wow...

• Selected as most helpful

You sound like a snob - "I'm pretty. I like Cute Guys."

1. Get over yourself!

2. Just tell this guy -- in a nice way -- you're interested in someone else. You can be direct and tell him this or you could just happen to bring it up in a conversation. "Hey, you know so and so? I'm so totally into him! I hope he isn't dating anyone!" That will give him the hint you're not interested in him.

3. Don't be nasty to him! The guy has feelings, you need to understand that. Also, if you insult him instead of making go away you could anger him and if he's nuts, he might come after you.

Be smart, be considerate and be firm.

• If you told him you have a boyfriend and he's still chasing you, give him a warning that you are taken and he is making you feel very uncomfortable AND that you have already told other people how he is making you feel. That should scare him off.

• Lmao.

Im not a snob . I just like to tell it like it is ! The truth is the truth .I'm mean and I kno it but is the way I have to be because guys like him use up all my nice and try to take advantage me& This guy just wants sex he's a virgin and his mind is filled of intimate thoughts. I'm a virgin. I'm smart . I don't want to be bother with someone who is a complete perv & is wasting my time .I told him I have a boyfriend who I will mary how much more can I do . He still after me

Thanks man

• 41d

you remind me of this overweight woman who though she was the SHIT just because of well. i don't know

she can't figure out that i don't like her

now in your case
    i know a girl who is just like you and fancys me

i would like to reject her in person just to see her reaction

• 10 bucks this 'creepy ugly guy' is a good guy and not an asshole.

Whose with me?

• tell him the truth. Also if you think a black guy that likes hockey is interesting then I would say this creepy guy is the least of your troubles.

• Lol. your funny

thanks for the input

• The most effective thing would be to get a restraining order against him, But I'm guessing that would cost too much money so probably just threaten to get the cops on him!

• I will consider doing that . lol

thanks