The best time to call a girl is...

When do girls prefer to be called?

Just wondering.

Do they like to start the day with one or end it?

Or are they looking for that afternoon call to keep them going?

This question has a poll!

wow late evening huh?

so how late is late?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

If you know when she gets up, a morning call is cute. Just don't do it unless you know when she wakes up, because she won't be too friendly if you wake her up... haha. But one to end the night is cute too. Like a good night call. Go for beginning or end of the day.

• it depends on the girl you'd like to call her, everyone is TOTALLY different in her way!

• not too late, they'll think its a booty call! lol Def not in the morning unless you wanna get coffee or something. I think like around 6-7 is when I would like a guy to call me :] lol it all depends what your calling about, if its just to talk definitly 6-7 p/m/ :] hope this helps!

p.s- check out my question and "reality check" ! thanks! xoo

• my new boyfriends calls or texts me twice or three times a day depending on if we are doing something or not. I work a 9-5 job so he will either call me before I get to work or a little bit after just to say good morning, which I think is cute and it starts my day off good, then if we do see each other he will call when I get out of work and I'm on my way over, and if we don't see each other he will call finally at night to say goodnight... so really depending on what your relationship is and how busy she is I would say a midday or an evening call is good

• my sort of boyfriend keeps his phone off on saturdays so we don't get to talk, and on sundays he calls me when he knows I wake up which is one of the cutest things he does :]

• I like being called in the evening…not super late, but maybe 8-9ish. I’ve usually finished everything I have to do for the day, and actually have something to talk about as a result. It’s not rushed like the morning, and I’m not practically falling asleep over the phone; midday just doesn’t work because I’m almost always in the middle of something. There are exceptions though, such as weekends when you know she’s not doing anything. Calling in the early evening is also more considerate of other people who are in the house—how many of us have been rudely awakened by so-and-so’s annoying cell-phone ring? This is especially important if you’re calling the girl’s home phone. You don’t want to get her grouchy, half-awake dad on the phone; this happens if you call either too early or too late. :P

• anytime. but I think its really nice to be able to expect a call at a certain time. its cute and I like routine.

• Well I guess it depends on a few different things but I would rather be called at night, it gives me something to dream about if I like the guy. =]

• it depends on the person

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!