• Ask
  • myTake

Could you go to a nude beach or resort with a friend of the opposite sex?

Do you think it would change the relationship? Do you think you could look at that friend without thinking of what they look like naked after that?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I most certainly could. I'd take that opportunity in a heartbeat, and so would most of my friends (who largely tend to be girls anyway).The chance to pick each other's brains on the beauty and attractiveness of the people we see would be an almost once in a lifetime opportunity.

What Girls Said 1

• Sure I would. I don't think it would change the relationship for me. I would try really hard not the think about them naked again since I am not attracted to any of my male friends.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure I could and it wouldn't alter a thing in the relationship. That doesn’t mean I won't have a picture of them naked pop into my head from time to time but that wouldn't have any ill desired effects. MY opinion, not yours.Cheers.

• I think it'd be pretty nice and there is no chance you could look at them without thinking of them naked after that. Seriously go for it.