• Ask
  • myTake

Why he wants nothing to do with me?

we used to talk for 6 months but things ended in April, I know I loved him but I'm not sure about him. I ended things because I got tired of him not wanting a relationship (even though we had one), we hooked up from time to time and about a month ago was the last time. rumors spread that I had a boyfriend and it got to him. a week ago we were texting and were fine but then the other day I heard he's been with 30 girls (which I know isn't true) but I asked him about it and his response was "don't you have a bf? what's with the 21 questions I haven't seen you in a month" I said I didn't have a boyfriend and he said to stop asking him questions. yesterday I said what's your prob with me what did I do and he said he has no problems with me but he thinks its best we don't talk and I asked why and I said this is stupid and that I missed him and he didn't respond.whys he acting like this? and why does he want nothing to do with me now when a couple weeks ago before he heard I had a boyfriend he was texting me no problem? what can I do I miss him

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Funny how he was interested when you supposedly had a boyfriend, but now that you don't he wants nothing to do with you. Sounds like he's one of those guys who doesn't want to see you with another guy, but doesn't want anything to do with you otherwise.

What Guys Said 1

• From my point of view, he is still pretty young and immature because knowing or thinking about the fact that you could of been with other peoples before you met him seems to p*ss him off. Don't worry about it, according to your text, if he likes you, he'd come right back running for you. But for now, if he doesn't want anything to do with you, just move on. You can't control love, if he doesn't like you, then you can't do anything about it. Someday he might realize what he missed out on...

What Girls Said 2