• Ask
  • myTake

Why he wants nothing to do with me?

we used to talk for 6 months but things ended in April, I know I loved him but I'm not sure about him. I ended things because I got tired of him not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Funny how he was interested when you supposedly had a boyfriend, but now that you don't he wants nothing to do with you. Sounds like he's one of those guys who doesn't want to see you with another guy, but doesn't want anything to do with you otherwise.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• From my point of view, he is still pretty young and immature because knowing or thinking about the fact that you could of been with other peoples before you met him seems to p*ss him off. Don't worry about it, according to your text, if he likes you, he'd come right back running for you. But for now, if he doesn't want anything to do with you, just move on. You can't control love, if he doesn't like you, then you can't do anything about it. Someday he might realize what he missed out on...

What Girls Said 2

• he doesn't want you..and he doesn't care, it also could be another girl to.

What They Said On Facebook