Why does he treat me like crap and intentionally hurt me?

Lately my boyfriend seems so distant & unattached anymore. He doesn't seem 2 notice me anymore, & whenever I ask him 4 something he will yell &... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I read your article it was as if I were reading the relationship I have had with my boyfriend. I am glad to know that I am not the only one who has experienced this. When reading your story, several thoughts of advice came to me but then I paused and thought "I need to practice the advice I have for you.:" I don't know how long ya'll have been together, but I'm guessing over a year, maybe going on 2. This is the stage where the honeymoon phase is over and we start getting into real life with one another. I personally think that some men don't know how to be in a relationship due to their bringing up. Maybe it's that they have deep rooted issues themselves and this is what comes out of them. Cruel, rude, and just plain o'l mean behavior. Its like they are having bi polar episode. The more I have tried to talk it out with him, the more angry he got. Seems the best thing to do is walk away for a while. Even when you or I want to stay and work it out, for whatever reason they just don't want to do that. (Or if they do its when they want to) I want to be respected by the ,man I am with, not treated as a ... I am still wondering why it seems so hard to seperate yourself from relationships like these. I have heard if you want to know how a man is going to treat you, watch how he treats his mom. *SMILE*

• so true