Is the man I'm having an affair with falling in love with me?

This ones for the boys. I have been having an affair with a very sweet and nice man (not my normal type). I pursued him and he was very hesitant about getting involved with me, as I'm married.

We have been seeing each other often, and the sex is out of this world (for both of us). But he suggests some odd things such as, he doesn't know if he could do it if it was just about the sex (wow isn't that weird for a man, lol) and he then told me that he wanted to F*** me forever and that I was "his" (the possession of it all does get me off). I hate to hurt his feelings, but its 80% about the sex for me as I don't get enough in my marriage and hence my cheating ways.

Do you think that these little "terms of endearment" indicate that he is falling in love with me? How long is fair to "string" him along and make him think its more then sex? I don't plan on hurting his feelings, but will end it someday when I get bored of the sex part.

Here's the Clarica!. I have been unfaithful for a couple of years, but my husband does know! I made it very clear to him that if we didn't have more sex that I would need to take a lover. His response was "I don't want to know so don't tell me".

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes definitely he is falling in love with you. I wouldn't string him along for long or he may decide to confront your partner and demand he let you go.something you apparently don't want.

On your side, are you really sure it's just the sex? I frankly doubt it.so be careful of your own feelings here.

• 18d

Thanks for MH!

• Amen!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't understand a lot. Why are you still married? If you want to be with other guys why don't you just get a divorce? Why ARE you stringing this guy along? Why are you playing with his emotions? All this has been going on for a couple of years & yet you stay married. Does your husband really know? What type of STDs are you bringing home to him?

• you seem pretty messed up.but yeah, basically his terms of endearment could very well mean

he's developing feelings for you. Does your husband know what's going on? Because he should.

You need to be honest, and end it. Because what your doing is totally selfish. with your husband, and your lover. the Karma is gonna catch up with ya! You say you don't plan on hurting his feelings, but its inevitable, isn't it, seeing as you state that you'll end it when you get bored of the sex? Not cool.

Good luck

What Girls Said 4

• I really pity your husband. Your marriage seems to be pretty messed up. I mean, look at yourself. You are thirty-something, married and are having an affair for a couple of years. Why would you do something like that?

If you can't be faithful to your husband, then you should not stay with him. I really don't understand why a grown person would do something like this. Apparently you are embarrassed by this, or else you would not post this anonymous.

• Uhmm. I think that you're a bitch!

• I would agree, rainer...

• Ick!

I hope no one gives you any honest advice. You're gross.

• For one thing, you should never cheat! It is so unfair to your husband! Talk it out with your husband to make things better! And stop stringing the your lover any longer if there is no more hope. I would understand why you would cheat, but there must be a different route you can take to be more happy.

Good luck!