• Ask
  • myTake

I sent my friend a confession love letter and he didn't reply?

I sent my guy friend a confession love letter three days ago but he hasn't replied. I know he's been on Facebook because he was logged in yesterday.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I couldn't see why he wouldn't reply to it unless he doesn't want the relationship or if he didn't see it. I do know most people around my age range which is likely a type of guy your sending the letter to. We normally try to avoid long distance relationships because we learned its nothing but drama. Maybe he just wants to wait but if I had to guess even if he's the quiet shy type if he read the note he would open up and say something. Whether it's I rather wait or I feel the same way or it won't happen. Unless he just doesn't care about you. I would just ask him if he read it. Your a girl after all it's not to big of a deal to ask.

• That's exactly what happened, and because he knows now, our relationship as friends is much stronger. Thanks for replying!

What Guys Said 2

• Did he ever write back to you? It's been six months, so this is probably old news...

• he did! He's been a bit stressed out lately and it's long-distance now. I can tell that maybe he's finally starting to fall in love with me because although his parents are telling him to date a girl who's closer to home, I think he's scared that he won't be romantic enough. :(

• Wow.. good... you must be very happy, then!Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Really? but your winning entry for the "most original way you expressed interest" contest said you've been in a steady relationship for three years...?