How long do guys usually stay angry?

We had a fight, so I asked a friend if I should try talking to him or just leave him alone and she said just leave him alone, let him blow off steam. He hasn't spoken to me since he left Sunday morning (it's Tuesday afternoon)...Our fight wasn't even a big deal, I just didn't want to talk to him about something that was wrong. How long do guys generally stay mad? Should I be worried?

Well! He texted me tonight and broke up with me...Said he's tired of the childish BS (I'd like to point out that he texted me like 6x, breaking up with me, then when I had something to say, took off...and that he's breaking up with me over something I've clearly been working on, but he won't stay and help me) and he wants to settle down and get married with someone he can totally trust and that totally trusts him...And I'm BS?...

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly it depends on the guy if he really have a really really bad anger or others a bad day then I have to agree with your friend leave him alone and give him time to calm down so yeah pretty much depends if he have a bad anger or a really bad anger so depends on how mad he gets