My boyfriend hung up the phone on me? Now I don't trust him.

OK my boyfriend and I got into a huge argument couple a days ago and he called me to confront me on what I did and I explained everything to him , and how it was a misunderstanding, but he just hung up on me , and it even hurt me more. right now were OK , we went out for lunch today he said he was sorry, and I apologized as well, but I'm still kinda upset he did that to me, I'm still angry :/ and I question weather if he really LOVES me or NOT? because if he loved me he wouldn't have disrespected me while I was explaining by hanging up. I don't know... guys have you ever hung up the phone on your girlfriend due to anger before? right now I just feel a little sad thinking about, I want to let go of it but I keep dwelling on the past of him hanging up on me like that :/ .. it just upset me

i just don't trust it anymore when he says "i love you" I don't believe the fact that he even loves me because of that...

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend didn't mean to hurt you. He is just nervous and you might have triggered him during the fight. Please accept that people think and act differently. He apologized and that is what is important. Many guys don't apologize by the way and leave their girls crying and hurting for days and even weeks. Moreover, being bitter will hurt your relationship on the long run so try to forgive and forget and talk through your problems and worries or whatever rather than repressing and feeling bitter and angry. Please don't dwell on it more than that :)