Would women date a 32-year-old virgin?

I am a 32-year-old man and I have never had sex. To make matters worse, I have never even been on a date or experienced any romantic relationship. They are several reasons for this for this state of affairs, such as 1) I am extremely shy around girls and hate the whole "chase" game 2) I never learned how to flirt 3) I am career oriented and pursue a lot of hobbies. However, lately I am starting to think I better get in the game or I will be left on the shelf. I have been told I am good looking (whatever that means) and I have a great career. My question is would women be totally freaked out if they knew my lack of experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. That's amazing.

No women will not get freaked out or think you are weird.

They will definitely think it's odd but they will feel special to be the "one" to ummmm open up a side of you you haven't discovered yet.

So, save it for the special one who you feel truly deserves it.

Dont go out telling people ur a virgin though. And you lack experience.

Just wait till you know you can truly trust her.

Although, careers will last a long time, being inlove, is a totally different experience, that money cannot buy. So, take some time off, from your super busy schedule to go out and explore.