Kick in the nuts or Giving Birth, What hurts more?

OK, this is like an aged old debate, I was arguing with a good friend, and she says Birth and I say Kick in the nuts. What do you say?

This question has a poll!

Pft, guys what the hell! support the male race here, Ball shots hurt soo bad!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• hmm... I can't really vote. I know it hurts to get kicked in the.. yeah. and I know birth hurts (my mom reminds me everyday how much it hurt! yuck! XP) so realy, each of them are equal. like it was said, if a guy gets kicked in that area and then they see someone get kicked there, it hurts. and a girl goes through labor for a long time. but afterwards, they girl doesn't hurt as much. and then there is no after effect for labor. once your through, you don't go through it again. unless ofcourse, if you get another baby.

each one is equally painful so really, I can't vote on this one... sorry! 8-\

• Thanks! : )

• That was a damn good answer!

What Girls Said 12

• i know this was 2 months ago, but it popped up on my page as a poll. it's ludacris that you would think that getting kicked in the balls is ANYWHERE near as painful as going through childbirth. you stand in front of a man with a nine iron and get hit repeatedly for 24 hours and then say it's more painful than childbirth. child birth is essentially pushing something the size of watermelon out through an opening (one made of flesh and muscle with a TON a nerve endings) the size of a small kiwi fruit.

and yes, some women volunteer to go through it more than once, but then why do guys play street hockey and do grinds on railings with their skateboards without any protection? boys willfully put themselves in positions where they very likely could get wacked in the nuts. besides, I've heard men say that passing a kidney stone through their urethra is more painful than being hit in the balls.

• Considering that girls can actually DIE from giving birth I went with that. I mean, the worst that can happen from gettin kicked in the balls is like losing a testicle or something. And if it really hurts THAT bad then why do guys do it to EACH OTHER all the time? Come on. lol

• Yeah, I figured that out a long time ago.

• LOL cause we are idiots!

• Giving birth dumb ass. I've never heard this as a debate question before, it's like DUH were you born yesterday?

• Birth in the balls would hurt most I reckon.

But in this instance, what FrozenDonkeyWheel and Cool-Relax said.

• Defo giving birth! I would rather get kicked in the nuts than give birth. That is if I had a dick.

• Birth can last 48 or more hours, a kick in the balls only hurts for a few minutes. You do the math.

• Also, it takes 6 weeks to recover from giving birth naturally; longer for a c-section. 80% of women require episiotomies, which if you don't know, is when the doctor slices you open from your hoo-ha to your ass. Have that done and then talk to me about pain.

• I call bullsh*t on that.

• A kick in the balls hurts a lifetime and probably hurts in the after life too

• How can you even compare the two? One is a process the body goes through, the other is just an action the body receives. Regardless of the fact that they both involve pain, they're two completely different things.

When I hear about guys dying from a kick to the balls the way some women die in childbirth, I might consider the two to be on the same level.

• I think labor pain hurts a hell of a lot worst than getting kicked in the nuts, labor pain takes hours on top of hours.

• Labor lasts way longer than any pain from being kicked in the balls could ever last. Plus, there's the nine months of possible pain (at the very least discomfort) leading up the labor. Birth would definitely hurt more.

• Well you could say every woman who watches another one give birth also feels that pain.

• A kick in the balls last forever. Everytime we see some one hit there, everyman that sees it is in pain.

• ummmm I can't imagine how a kick could hurt as bad as something that's drawn out over hours and hours...but then I am not a guy so I can't really say.

• Birth man.

• you are crazy if you think getting kicked in the nuts comes even close to what childbirth is like

• You'll NEVER know. (6) (only a real hermaprodite could compare)

• Lol

• No what I know is that you are delusional

• Show Older

What Guys Said 9

• 36d

Obviously balls... my gf hits me everyday.. it hurts like hell

I do believe getting kicked in the balls hurts more. Though we can't be 100% sure, I am going to vote for balls anyways. Guys don't usually decide when we get hit there - Girls (usually) decide to get pregnant!

• wtf are you retarded, its obviously giving birth...this isn't even close, sure ball tapped hurts, but girls have a f***ing baby coming out of their vagina, come on now, its obvious

• Getting kicked in the huts is horrible. I still get nightmares about it. But... It doesn't even compare to childbirth. Not too mention labor can last for hours. So... yeah, giving birth is way worse.

• Getting kicked in the nuts hurts more because there is no reward

think about you will never have a guy say "oh I think you should kick me in the balls again" but millions of women go " I want to have another baby" so it stands to reason that being kicked in the balls hurts more.

• Im not saying which one id rather go through, just that the want to do it again surely indicates that the pain is not up to the standard of a big hit to the balls

• Just because there is a reward for giving birth does not make it any less painful. The question is about which one causes more pain, not which one would you rather go through. Strictly pain-wise giving birth has got to be worse.

• Are you completely retarded?

First off, there is no "male" race. That doesn't even make sense. "Male" is a gender. I don't even know why you would want us to "support" it in this ridiculous debate. This isn't even a debate about gender, it's a debate about getting a "kick in the nuts" and giving birth. Do you honestly think that moving an entire human f***ing baby from your womb through your vagina and outside of your body, a process that can sometimes take multiple f***ing days, would hurt more than having someone kick you in the "nuts"? What is wrong with you?

• LOL calling someone retarded. That is such a mature thing to say.

• Since no-one can possibly experience both to compare and since there is no objective method for measuring pain this question will remain unanswered.

• I say you are one crazy bastard if you honestly think being kicked in the nuts compares in any way to giving birth.

• If anyone believes a ball kick is more painful than birth, then yes there are crazy bastards here. But of course I'm sure this question is merely for fun.

• There are no crazy bastards here.

• Why would getting "kicked in the nuts" hurt more than giving birth? That's completely ridiculous.