Does he think about me if he doesn't call?

If a guy is very affectionate with you while you're together - yet doesn't text or call all week ('cos he hates talking on the phone etc - yet also replies to the few calls or texts I've made immediately) do you think I'm still on his mind and that he misses me? Do guys think different in that way? As I'm missing him loads but I don't want to keep bugging him or tell him I really miss him as we're early stages.

Thanks

Feeling pretty good about it now - thanks guys. Still don't understand you though - lol. I know women are more verbal and like chatting on the phone (I actually don't - but wouldn't mind a text sometime during the week just to let him know I'm still...
...alive!) That was interesting tho - fdsa1...he has said he's afraid of commitment - and last week, "Lets see where this is going" and then "would you come away with me for the weekend (in the future). And then "I want to marry one day but not until...
...or I can't unitl I'm financially secure" WHAT? So, guys, are these mixed signals, trying to put me off (with "I fancy the weekend but nothing long term") or is he just as bloody confused as I am?
No he's not married, never has been either. I know that for a fact. Curious though as to why you thought that if he didn't phone much? He does work very long hours/days and has to work away at times. But def not married, no.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• Selected as most helpful

lol yes us men do think about our significant other when we are not around them...of course on varying levels but just because we don't call it doesn't mean we aren't thinking about you...here's some reason why I don't call...

1. I'm simply busy (I not a fan of calling or being called 3 times a day by the same girl)

2. The most I call is 2 times a week...why? because again I'm not the needy type

3. If it's over the phone it's so I can initiate a date, I can handle about 20 minutes of convo at most

Again don't take it personal, but if he's not calling to take you out for a night in the town, or initiating then maybe he's not for you. The aggressive guy (me) hunts and goes for what he wants.

• Aah good...notice he calls with intention...that's good. You'll be just fine...

• Oh he calls to make a date - then nothing until I meet him on the date. We go all week - although see each other most days - but cannot talk - just eye contact. He phones once a week to arrange the date!

• Im not a big fan of phone calls. They usually end up with big long awkward silences and when I put the phone down I'm more depressed/worried about our relationship than when I started.

But at the same time I love my girlfriend to bits and miss her loads when were not together.

She knows I love spending the time together and we do send the occasional text... I guess you just have to both talk a little bit to be sure how the other one feels then its a sort of happy missing each other when you're apart!

As for the other stuff I reckon he maybe just confused... I don't know - can't really comment on tht.

Hope the first bit helps! :S

• yeah, I bet you are always on his mind, but maybe that's his way of saying he wants to take it slow?

• yes he do think about you.

• Actually the woman I talk with and desire is the opposite on the phone mainly because of a language barrier but from reading your updates he has big dreams but as he said THE FUTURE. Again he is probably wanting to take things slow and not rush them but also wants to show you he has things he would like to do and he wants you to be a part of them. He is trying don't knock him for it. He is in the now he is saying when things get better he has dreams and as I said he wants you to be a part but right now things need to go slow.

• Assuming that the guy does like you then YES he is thinking of you despite not contacting you. Trust me.

• Are you saying that the guy who hasn't called in a week is thinking,,,(like thinking what things about her?) I'm very curious, what are the positives and negatives he's thinking? Please share that, and others may add also.

• I am in the same situation however if he didn't like you he wouldn't be affectionate with you. Don't rush things and try to look for a big negative. Let things develop and I am sure the more comfy he gets with you the more you will see him call.

• I think he's afraid of liking you more and is afraid of falling for you permanently. Keep reeling him in if you really like him and want to keep him

• Here to serve.

• I agree, lol I think I need your opinion on lots of things!

• He could be shy, or have self-esteem problems.

I'm both, and I rarely initiate conversations with people, at least over the phone. If I call I feel like I'm being rude, imposing, almost; since it demands an immediate response, I feel like calling is an intrusion.

Maybe you should initiate conversation more often? When people don't do that to me, I think that they're simply not interested, and then what's the point of trying to converse?

• This guys 34 and quietly confidant though. I've not seen him since Saturday and I texted him Monday to see how he is (bad back) - he replied sweetly, said "he'd be ok soon and hoped I was ok too xx" No text or call since and I'm pining for contact with him now. I know it's daft - I won't crumble but Ijust wondered if he missed me or thought about me a lot like I am with him. I guess what I'm asking is "do guys think about girls when they're not around"