My girlfriend broke up with me on Valentine's day?

Since today is Valentine's day i sent my girl some flowers and chocolate strawberries to her work today. I thought it would be sweet of me, i mean i like this girl very much. Well she doesn't feel the same way. Just a little while ago she text me. "I dont want to date anymore, it's over". I call her, and i tell her "wtf who breaks up with someone over text". She responds " you dont fuck me Jose. I need a man who will satisfy me, so im calling Tyrone to take me out to dinner later". I couldn't believe what i was hearing, i hung up after we shared only a few words. I told her i wanted to wait until i knew for sure she's the one (im a virgin). How fucked up is that? Why can't she understand that? I spent 80$ on those flowers and chocolates.

Now im sitting here trying to find a reason why i shouldn't give up on women.

Women are sex crazed animals.
Fuking tyrone

233

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry this happened to you, do whatever you have to to get over it... if that's being MGTOW then so be it. Just make sure that's really what you want and will make you happy 'cause the only person that decision really effects is you so your the only one who can make it. Goodluck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Bruh fuck that slut, she's a cock whore. All you have to do is beat up that Tyrone and kick your ex-girls ass. All will be coo'.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 22

• let her fuck Tyrone , many women would be more then happy to find a guy who's a virgin by choice and has respect for himself. Some women put sex on a pedestal just like some men do , those people belong with each other

• She was probably never in the relationship for the same reasons you were. I feel like breaking up with some one on Valentine's Day is a bit dramatic. Like out of all the days she had to break up with you on that day? Why not before?

I feel like she was leading you on man.

• I mean as soon as you said Tyrone I kinda giggled I mean I know someone probably named their kid Tyrone but what are the odds (Tyrone is like the movie go to for a side dude) but yeah anyway if it's true she's a bitch one you don't wait until a holiday to dump someone and also you don't dump someone because they held on to what they said they wouldn't do fuck her move on and ask for your shit back be petty

• I already told you that you need to go your own way.

• You can find somebody better then her - if you hate dating that much - try courtship - where nothing happens until you are engaged or married.

• I'm sorry to hear that. I know this is probably something you didn't want to hear, but maybe she was already interesting in another guy.
    However, she should have tell you before and not breaking up with you over text.

• Damn she was messed up for that! that is not the way to end things with a person. as a virgin myself ik how hard it can be to find someone who is willing to wait, and i would feel some type of way too. but you can't give up on all women because of one. not all women feel that way. most of us aren't as cold hearted as her!

• Why you calling her your girl? She broke up with you. (I only say this because he's trolling I promise xD)

• you're such a damn liar lol

• i am so sorry. she's a real bitch. she can't pressure you to do something you aren't ready for. you're better off without her. i bet you will find a real nice girl that respects and loves you

• Everyone is different , don't give up on women cause one girl did you wrong
    At least you didn't loose years of your life in this relationship
    Perrie Edwards (a singer) was engaged to Zayn (a singer) for 4 years and he dumped her by text when he was in another country. Now they are both happy and in love with someone else
    Just to say , these things happen , it sucks and it's not easy but you will go through that 💪🙌

• My Dad's first wife left him on Valentine's Day and they had a child. But just because she did that you doesn't mean that the next girl will do the same thing

• 0|0
  • I am so sorry for what happened to you, but I need to confess I find her message "I'm calling Tyrone" funny af... lmao man, I'm sorry.

• You should go fuck Tyrone too...

• Buy a few gallon size pails of ice cream, don't leave the house till they're all gone

• well don't give up on women because guys aren't much better even if you are having sex, ha. Thats people some of us suck more in other ways like some of us might of just cheated and acted like we were fine with it. Sorry about your valentines Day.

• I know it kinda hurts but you really should move on, that girl is not worth it at all

• It seems like women can't respect a mans choice to be a virgin.

• Not all women are like that.. trust me.. I'd personally never choose "a bad boy" over a good guy with respectable choices and behavior.

• she wasn't good for you anyway

• Maybe she was a family member of your female boss that you allegedly told to fuck off.

• Dude we really have to work on your money dropping. 80 bucks on choclate and flowers? 40 bucks on steak?

• lol who are you?

• Tyrone is an archetype for a stud who steals girlfriend. That's about as believable as saying you were bullied by a kid named Butch or that you bullied a nerd named Earkal

Most people don't put names in posts like these anyway

Lol. I just noticed you started off saying you bought chocolate strawberries, not strawberries. Now you can't even keep your story straight

• @Idonthaveausername yeah they were chocolate strawberries. Thats chocolate.

• I'm sorry. my man didn't get me flowers and will probably not try to fuck me either. its nice to have a guy that will do at least 1 I guess...

What Guys Said 2

• "She doesn't feel the same way" - there you have it. She can't be your 'girlfriend' without feeling the same way first.

• sounds like the biggest lie of 2017 you trollin or naw?