I want my ex back but he thinks I've moved on!?

My boyfriend of 5 months broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and i haven't stopped thinking about him since. He was just after finishing huge exams and was in a "really bad place in his head" so he had a million small random reasons for breaking it off with me. I fought it at first but then i started agreeing with him saying it was for the best (to keep my dignity). I went out with a few of the girls the week after and 3 of us ended up staying at his best friends house with a group of his other friends but he stayed at home that night. The next day i text him saying he was right and this was for the best and we should move on and that i was happy and he text back that he was happy I was happy but not to see any of his friends because he wouldn't be able to handle it. So i agreed and said goodbye. The week after he saw me in a club kissing a boy (i was only trying to make him jealous) and kept staring, i also was talking to his friend afterwards who told me he was heartbroken about me which killed me to hear. Last thing is.. i don't want to sound vain but i know I'm really good looking and work ridiculously hard on my body and his appearance isn't great, I love him for his personality though and I've gotten a lot of attention since the break up but nothing compares to him, he's the nicest, most genuine, most considerate boy I've ever met and i want him back so badly but I think he thinks I've moved on because of the way i made it look. Seriously need advice, what do i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You ain't ALL THAT good looking. I've seen better trust me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Quit playing games, guys appreciate honesty...

0|0
    0|0
    • the jealousy thing is a way to hurt him like you might have perceived he hurt you. If you think you are using at a means to an end then you need to understand it is hurting him and ultimately it is undermining your relationship with him. He is learning to distrust you, you have sown seed s of distrust. It has nothing to do with whether you are broken up or not it has to do with the perception that you will cherish his heart or whether you will stomp on it when given the chance. Bottom line is that you stomped on it, to make him jealous. To some that feels good, to most it is dishonorable.

• If you have no feelings and it is over then let It be over and go on about your life. Honestly, this is love...

1 Corinthians 13:4-8New International Version (NIV)

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails.

• You probably messed up. Sorry. Just talk to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes