I want my ex back but he thinks I've moved on!?

My boyfriend of 5 months broke up with me about 3 weeks ago and i haven't stopped thinking about him since. He was just after finishing huge exams and was in a "really bad place in his head" so he had a million small random reasons for breaking it off with me. I fought it at first but then i started agreeing with him saying it was for the best (to keep my dignity). I went out with a few of the girls the week after and 3 of us ended up staying at his best friends house with a group of his other friends but he stayed at home that night. The next day i text him saying he was right and this was for the best and we should move on and that i was happy and he text back that he was happy I was happy but not to see any of his friends because he wouldn't be able to handle it. So i agreed and said goodbye. The week after he saw me in a club kissing a boy (i was only trying to make him jealous) and kept staring, i also was talking to his friend afterwards who told me he was heartbroken about me which killed me to hear. Last thing is.. i don't want to sound vain but i know I'm really good looking and work ridiculously hard on my body and his appearance isn't great, I love him for his personality though and I've gotten a lot of attention since the break up but nothing compares to him, he's the nicest, most genuine, most considerate boy I've ever met and i want him back so badly but I think he thinks I've moved on because of the way i made it look. Seriously need advice, what do i do?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You ain't ALL THAT good looking. I've seen better trust me.