He completely broke me down to nothing. How to move on?

He was so into me for 3 months, even met a member from my family and they became cool. As soon as his ex came back who had destroyed him and cheated, he took her back. Then said to me he never had feelings for me which is a lie because I knew he did and 2 others told me he was borderline in love with me. I just don't understand why he would hurt me so bad and then lie about his feelings to my face.

Now I've met someone new, but it's so hard to move on from that. Everytime I think about it, it hurts. Having someone you're positive you'll have a great relationship with, then they want to maintain the close friendship where we tell each other everything and buy gifts for one another, but you can't even tell me you had any feelings? Are you kidding me?

2735

Most Helpful Guy

• He is lying to make a clean break. He may have feelings but he does not want to pursue it and does not want you to think about it.