He left me when I needed him the most I'm so alone and I want him back please help me he's seems perfectly fine without me how should I get him back?

My boyfriend broke up with me over text saying he was too immature for a relationship I cried and cried and he knew I did. The next day at school in the mourning he sat with me and he seemed so unaffected and later at lunch he was just sitting there with his friends laughing and smiling and I started sobbing at the lunch table and everyone saw INCLUDING HIM a guy at my table gave me a hug then I turned around and saw my ex right behind me he asked if I wanted a hug so I held onto him and cried for a minute or so then he said "well this has gone on for awhile" so I just fell back down and he left but later he asked if I was okay and walked me to class. That night I talked to him and he made me so angry he said "I'm doing really good all the guys think I'm awesome (he ran two miles in less than 12 minutes) and all the girls think I'm cute" and then my friend said he told her he hasn't liked me for awhile, which would make sense because he said I love you less and even wouldn't let me make out with him really, and I was so pissed off and the next mourning at school I saw him come in and I walked right up to him and said something along the lines of "what the fuck? You haven't liked me for awhile? Your so cruel!!!" He denied it and said he didn't know what to say to me this sent me over the edge for some reason I looked him in the eyes and screamed "I hate you!!!" He said he was sorry then I held his hand and said I was sorry and that I still loved him and I hugged him a bunch I took a flower and put it in his pocket and we went off to class. I want him back so very badly and he acts so okay and I'm such a broken mess. Please help! He said he still wants to help me with my depression and he is very caring but I want him as a boyfriend agian. He knows I miss him and want him back and that I still love him and I text him a lot because he's my only help sometimes and I think that's why he really left me.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him go, you can't really do anything if a person doesn't love you back and there's no point clinging on. you're still young and soon enough you'll find a guy who lovs you just as you love him. it's tough, yeah but hang on and give it time

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you that helps a lot :D he is still caring but not too much anymore and it's hard to let him go because we've gone on all these adventures and have basically said everything there is to know about each other and he knows me inside and out and we had no issues just 2 days before the break up

• I know how you feel, I've been through it a lot. but if he lost interest there's no point in going back to him when there are a lot of good guys out there eagerly wishing they had someone like you as their girl. good luck hope my answer helped you

Most Helpful Girl

• From the looks of it, I really don't think he cares for you as much as you care for him, it's just a bad relationship. You need to stop clawing after a guy that doesn't want a relationship with you and find someone who will give back what you put into a relationship. Trying to get him back will only make things worse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks I just miss him a lot and it's hard to deal with because I literally see him everywhere lmao

• I know, trust me. It's a pain like no other, but we all get through it. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.