What's the best way to tell a guy he's a piece of shit?

Simply saying your a piece of shit is not going enough I want it to hurt

What I really want to do would cause me to go to prison so help me so I don't have to go to prison
I didn't hook up with him

719

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something I am actually pretty good at. A truly painful insult needs to be factual and personal. The kind of thing that makes someone truly hate themselves even if it just for a moment. But to help you come up with something I may need to know more about the piece of shit in question.

• Well let's see we meet on tinder we talked for a month before we went on a date and he wanted to have sex and I was like woo bitch slow your role and see I thought it was all good because he texted me the next day and was like had a good time can't wait to see you again and I'm like okay maybe he's not a fuck boy so we continued to talk until yesterday morning I tested him and he didn't respond I didn't think to much of it and I keep getting dick pics from guys on tinder so I said if you only trying to fuck please unmatch me and guess what that mother fucker did he unmatched me

• Hmmmm. Sure you could go the whole detriment to society, mommy issues womanizer, social retardation, and how he is way beneath you but he is not likely to care. Sounds like he sees himself as a player. He likely does not get laid as often as he brags about and the people he does have sex with are statistically likely to have lots of sex with lots of people putting him at much higher risk or getting some form of crotch rot. Condoms are only about 98% effective when used properly and most people don’t use them properly anyways.

If you want to get dirty about it you could tell him that he is not worthy of eating a years’ worth of your smegma. I also really like to end my angry rants with something like “sort your fucking life out, or jump of a bridge and let gravity sort it out for the rest of us.”

• The amount of sheer bitter rage that people have on the Internet is mind boggling.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Considering what you are writing here and that he apparently is a piece of shit -> Same feathers flock alike.

• This way: Hey, can I tell you a story? (sure), ok, yesterday I went to a restaurant and it was fabulous. My friends and I ordered different things, we shared our plates so we ended up eating a little bit of everything. Suddenly, I felt a need to go take a dump... When I was done, before flushing, I swear I just stared at the bowl looking at what seems to be your twin. But then I remembered, that was you! Omg :)

• Sounds like this is a you issue, how about you just walk away. Time to move on with life because it's just not worth feeling the way you do and wasting time on the person aggrivating you in this way.

• You hookup with a guy on tinder and get mad when he doesn't want a relationship 😂

• Honestly, completely ignoring him and cutting him completely out of your life, and getting on with your life would be much better.

• Wow easy there girl.
    But if you want to insult someone anger in your voice and a lot of personal detail fits. Describe exactly what you think of him and make sure he knows deep down why that is.

• Don't. Be a better person. Let go of your anger. You'll be glad you did in the long run.

• Lol I promise you I won't

• When calling a guy piece of shit, include his entire family starting from her mother 😂 give him hell!

• if he is he prb all ready knows he is and he won't care best thing you can do is just get over whatever he did to you don't waste your time

• Have you had sex with him?

• Tell us what he did to make you hate him so much 😎

• Tell him he's a cowabunga-piece-of-shit.

• Then don't waste your time on him

• Time was already wasted now I just want to hurt him emotionally is the only legal way

• Lol someone is salty

• Dang what did he do?

• Just like your question title, but add this at the end.

You are a piece of shit human being.

Say it in a neutral but serious tone. And never talk to him again.

• Sleep with his brother or best friend. Then after sex turn to the guy and say "OMG you're so much bigger than so and so!" It will get back to him at some point and it will hurt.

• lame. guys don't care if u call them a piece of shit. it doesn't hurt our feelings -__-

• What would you recommend then what would make you die inside if someone said it to you I've got plenty to say about his penis I need better stuff

What Girls Said 6

• Well stand back.. Just tell the guy his a piece of shit. Or say simply NOTHING at all..

• Ignoring him would most likely hurt more than telling him something he probably already knows.

• I refuse to believe you're real. He did nothing wrong. Actually, he did everything right.

• Just say it and leave it at that. Don't respond to the feedback he will give you.

• have lesbian sex