My boyfriend broke up with me because I'm virgin!(with a picture)?

Is it weird that someone who is 20 years old still virgin? People think that if you're virgin you got to be ugly, fat and uncared. Why?My boyfriend broke up with me because I'm virgin!(with a picture)?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• You're really hot and I never heard of someone breaking up with a virgin unless they're planning on waiting till marriage

• Ikr he's just crazy I suppose. Thanks for the comment

• Yeah unless he wants sex right away and can't wait till you're comfortable at least, I always thought guys wanted virgins and I don't think it's weird you being a virgin at 20 but maybe late 20s it starts to seem odd

Most Helpful Girl

• No its not weird. I never heard of that but just because someone assumes something and says it doesn't mean it's true. It's just something to talk about virgins. I have met skinny girls that are not ugly and they're virgins and guys.
    Some men or women tends to say stupid stuff about virgins.
    If you're planning on waiting, that's the reason why, some men and women can't wait especially if they think sex is important.