Why is my ex befriending one of my friends on fb?

I have a gay guy friend who happens to be one of my closest friends. My ex met him because of me. Recently, after the breakup. When i blocked him on fb a year after the breakup. He decided to request my friend on fb and start convo (on politics). He's been requesting my friend 5 times. After my friend accepts and deletes or blocks him. My ex is dating someone so...

The 5th time (recent, 1 year 4 months after) my friend decided to find out why
he was like "hey you should text me if you want to talk rather than messaging."
ex: i dont have much to talk about. I just want to keep you as a facebook friend.

This the 5th time my ex has requested my best guy friend on fb, why?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more...

• I know this, but what i need to know is why this?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you are overthinking the situation

• I would say that, if my ex would have only requested him once. but 5 times is too much. why so much insistency?

My friend usually posts stuff with me (pics, videos, etc)

• Dont worry about it focus on other things let them be you deserve better :)

• Thank you :)