Am I way too good looking for my boyfriend?

I have been complimented on my looks by a lot of guys saying how I should try becoming a model. I am 5'10", blonde, blue eyes with a slim body frame. my boyfriend is rather above average looking, he has dark brown eyes and hair and is 5'11". So considering this mismatch of attractiveness, i would like to know if I should breakup with him.

• Breakup with him and be with someone as attractive as you.
  • Don't breakup with him since he has a great personality.

2434

Most Helpful Guy

• If you haven't noticed it yet, almost eery opinion is the same and you still think otherwise. Break up with him. He deserves WAY better than someone like you. Attractiveness plays the role of catching your attention. It's what got you to date him in the first place. What people stick around for is the person personality, and he shouldn't be sticking around for your personality, because it is so shitty and shallow.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, break up with him. He deserves better than a girl who is with him primarily on how she thinks they match up purely in respect to physical attractiveness.

• true very true

• For a number of reasons such as how we'd be in completely different stages in our lives. I also have a boyfriend already.

Yes, looks matter but not to the extent that you'd consider completely ending the 'relationship' because you didn't feel like they matched you completely.

• looks matter dear asker, but not as much as you think

Also, you are so blind to your own flaws if you can't evn admit to the possibility that most guys just give out compliments to you like that to get you in the sack.

You may be pretty, but not as pretty as you think. what i see on the inside is way uglier...

What Guys Said 33

• Break up with him, as he deserves better.

• 👍👍👍👍👍

• @Asker, why do you think everyone here is morally disagreeing with you, and you unreasonably disagree with anyone that disagrees with you? You do your own homework.

• Well, actually, nearly everyone here is AGREEING with me, not based on morals but on common decency. And I can assure you, since I have nearly 4 times as many years of experience as you, I have done my homework.
      Your post was shallow and narcissistic and most of the responses support this. You are the sort that gives girls a bad name. Trying to defend your position just makes you look more ridiculous.
      ~JSmith

• But is he really less attractive than you? Women get far more compliments than guys on looks and are overrated, he might be just as good but you just get a lot of attention / compliments because guys give them out easily. Any average or above girl can get a lot of compliments from guys.

• That's not at all true.

• How is it not? Even my average looking friends who are girls get guys staring at them and stuff when they go out. And girls almost always get a ton of likes + some people saying they're beautiful when they post pictures of themselves on social media.

• This is very true.

• Break up with him, give him the chance to find someone less shallow

• I am starting to think he should break up with you : p

• Wow... You know I have always dated women who were much more attractive then me, but they liked me, at the very least for my personality. What I will say is, I can find beauty in almost anyone. If you are hung up on his physical appearance, you are unworthy of him. If you think being physically attractive makes you too good looking for him, you do not deserve him. If that is how you see things, purely based on physical, then you should break up with him so he can move on and have a happy life and you can be miserable with someone as narcissistic as you.

• If you like him it shouldn't matter what he looks like

• if you're so shallow as to ask this question... I sincerely hope... for his sake... that you vanish.

• I honestly thinks it's up to you what you wants to do. But if you really likes him and wants to stay in a relationship with him, then I sees no reason to break up. Other people's opinions on how both of you looks shouldn't decide what you wants to do in my opinion and it's up to you and your boyfriend if you wants to stay together or not. It shouldn't matter if they finds your boyfriend unattractive as long you finds him attractive. Then you can get your boyfriend alone.

• Trololo

• looks like you don't love him honestly speaking otherwise you will not care about who looks better

• thanks for the down vote ma'am at least i got what i deserve

• And it also looks like that you have some pride issues 😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

• You should break up. He deserves better.

• I am going to say don't, it don't matter how a person look or acts, if you guys like each other then stay with each other.

• how shallow can you be?

• Not as much as you.

• why did you even ask this question if you're gonna be so close minded about everything? Are you mad that no one else shares your opinion?

• Thanks for the picture, it really helped with the comparison

Then again I don't need pics to know that you don't deserve him

• Until you get approached by an agent, assume that your good looking. Lmao all guys say that shit. Your annoying. Should you break up with him because you think your hotter? Go ahead , go find a guy who's hotter, when he leaves you for a hotter bitch, you will feel how your man now is going to feel

• You should break up with him, explain that it's not his fault, and that you've got some mental problems to overcome before you date anyone again.

• You're not with him for just looks, are you?

• Can't tell if you're trolling lol

• Wow... I can't believe you even consider that. "Huh, I'm far too good looking for you!". You must not love him much if you ask yourself that question, or you're just an arrogant ungrateful woman.

• Okay bro lol

• Why would you breakup with him?

• His he rich or ambitious?

• Are You Stupid?

• you sound like one.

• It's not about how attractive he is. It's about how he treats and how he feels about you.

• this is stupid looks shouldn't be important

• why not? why don't we go on to date every single human (of opp. sex) if looks aren't a matter?

• if you're already dating him and you're gonna break up with him purely on looks, you shouldn't be dating at all.

• you're gonna have the poor guy listening to sad drake songs wondering what he did wrong when it was all you

• Break up with him cause you called him average!

• Can you see?

• Being 5'10 as a girl is actually slightly a turn off, but that's just me...

• uu dnt love him...

• What are you thinking about ur self shouldn't be having impact on others..

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 23

• Break up with him because HE is too good for you since you even thought to ask something like that.

• Are you physically attracted to him? If so, I don't see why you would break up with him especially if he has a great personality. Also keep in mind that looks don't last forever. It is ultimately up to you to decide whether to break up or not

• I think there are underlying problems here. I think you should focus on yourself and find some depth when it comes to relationships.

• lmao the very fact you are asking this fucking superficiall question shows me you dont love him, so yes you should do him a favour and break up with him, therefore allowing him to find someone who will be able to actually love him...

• If you even THINK you are too good looking for him, you should break up with him and give both of you the chance to find someone who is abetter match.

• How about break up with him and get over yourself. You will be doing him a favor. He needs a girlfriend beautiful on the inside and out.

• depends on which matters more for you: looks or personality. bcs it sounds like you want to break up with him from your writing and you just want a reason to do it.

• You are NEVER too good looking for anybody and if you think you are then you may be in for a rude awakening someday.

• He's too good for you.

• If you cared about him looks wouldn't matter
    For freak sake break up with this guy he deserves Better!!!

• Don't know if yo';re trolling, don't know what you're trying to prove to GAG. What I do know... you seem very immature and shallow to be in a relationship.

• Since you wanna be shallow go ahead and break up with him. You'll be doing him a favor

• There is no such thing as being too good looking for someone. If you're asking a question like this on a site like this, you should break up with him.

• focus on modelling

• You are a bitch

• Can't judge without pics.

• Break up with him so he can find someone better

• break up with him you don't deserve him for being so superficial

• That guy deserves a girlfriend who isn't so conceited, so break up with him.

• Well tbh i agree looks do matter and every one should be with some one that they at least feel attracted to and equal to, in a relationship as you fall inlove even though they have flaws you start loving them for it when its real love, so maybe this relatiosnhip ur in isn't right for you if he were the right guy for you you wouldn't be feeling this way so i would agree that you should rather break up and be with some one you feel comfy with and attracted to, no one should ever feel that they too good for they partner if its true love between them, looks do matter to me aswell i agree and i always do go for looks too but they say when a person has high standards that they will never find that right guy because in actual fact no one in the world is perfect and there will always be some one prettier too, thats why every one says " looks doesn't matter" is because that won't keep you happy forever, a guy has to have the looks , the personality and a good heart if you lucky enough to find a guy who is all that then thats great for you but unfortunately most attractive guys are very vain or players or eventually one day will just wanna skip onto the next girl, so if you not happy with ur boyfriend besides just his looks then rather break up and be with a guy that is how you want because a person unfortunately has to accept the person they with if they truly loves them, Wish you luck

• Don't leave out your modesty. That's so refreshing.

• It's cruel to break up with a guy because you think you're are above him.
    If you really loved him, you wouldn't be asking this question.

Looks fade remember that

• Auto correct forget the are.

• You should break up with him. But not because you are too attractive for him. You should break with him because he deserves better than a shallow girlfriend