I don't find my girlfriend attractive, she has cellulite and it turns me off?

I'm just not attracted to her, i don't enjoy having sex with her.
I wan to break up because sexual satisfaction is important to me.
Cellulite turns me off completely.
she's a nice person and i'm her first boyfriend and i don't want to hurt her.
Whats the best way for me to break up?

1513

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say you aren't feeling the relationship, telling her it's her cellulite specifically will likely just ruin her.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are so many fucked up chicks out there if the worst thing you have to deal with is cellulite consider yourself lucky. Everyone loses their looks. I want someone with good morals who has my back. You know what gets my dick hard? A chick thats really into me that wasn't the neighborhood bicycle.

• If that's you in the picture then you of all people should get what i'm saying.

• both my brothers body build and, their women have always been more chubby or in shape but, defiantly stretch marks and cellulite are a very normal thing especially after children.

• @layla1234 A little cushion actually feels better in the bedroom.

What Girls Said 14

• She deserves to be with someone who is not as shallow as you are, and you deserve to be with someone who prioritizes looks too. So just tell her that it's not working for you, because you are no longer attracted to her. She'll think you are a douche which makes it easy for you to get rid of her.

• If that makes me shallow then fuck it. I didn't choose to be not attracted to cellulite.
      In fact its an indication of bad health. I couldn't care less if that makes me a bad person.
      I want what i want.

• I don't agree. It's absolutely not shallow to desire a SO we find attractive otherwise it's just friendship. Sexual attraction is a key to good relationship even more in the earliest stages.

• People will get over a breakup, it will take her some time but she will soon get over it. But if you are not happy, then there is no point in staying in a relationship where you are not happy. It will feel draining and exhausting.

• bruh.. you're an ass
    and not even because of the cellulite thing
    but how you respond to people on here when they post their opinion
    but yeah the cellulite thing is also kinda shitty, and if that's your only reason for not liking her then you should do both her and yourself a favor and end it by telling her that despite how awesome and sweet you think she is, you don't feel a romantic attachment to her anymore.

but yeah no the cellulite thing is p shitty sorry man

• Because i'm tired of people bashing me for having a certain preference and please don't call me 'bruh' i'm not your brother.

• Your attitude
      it turns me on.

• boy what lmfao

• you're Just an asshole

• And you have cellulite. Guess who has it worse?
      Me or you?
      Chicks dig assholes.
      Guy don't dig cellulite.

• lol im sure you're just an angry lonely kid making things up for attention.

• If that's what you believe.

• I wonder how you look like, are you Joe Manganielo? If no, be thankful for having whoever you have. I'm surprised how demanding people are these days.

Break up with her, she deserves more.

• I could understand someone having a lot of cellulite being a turn off to you, but just only some is a bit much, but everyone has a preference.
    By the way, women are more likely to have more percentage of fat even from birth, so women are more likely to get cellulite.

• Tell her you not attracted now but can be if she lose weight. If you think that true. If not, just break up 😶 Difficult for both of you 😪

• you should definitely break up with her and probably not date anyone again until you meet someone who's personality does more for you than her looks

• Tell her she's too ugly for you and leave

• Just tell her that you are not happy with her. She should hopefully understand that.

• See if she's into losing weight. If not leave man.

• don't all girls have that. just wait till you reproduce dumb ass. Do her a favor and leave her she deserves so much better

• Have fun finding a real woman completely without cellulite. She deserves better anyway.

• And i deserve someone i find attractive.

• Not gonna like you've set yourself up to sound like a bit of a douche but breakup with her and be honest, that way she'll be angry not sad

What Guys Said 12

• Just grow some balls and tell her that you aren't attracted to her anymore. You'd want her to tell you too, if she was vomiting in her mouth at the thought of touching you. It's better that she just knows so she can deal and move on.

• I like cellulite its sexy

• Just say that you aren't happy in this relationship and that u want to end things instead of leading her on and wasting her time.

U don't have to mention the details of her cellulite.

• As others have said, just tell her that you're not feeling the same anymore and you need to break up.

Don't mention her body as a reason for the breakup, even if she really presses you.

• Damn that's harsh. It may well be a turn off to you but was she like that when you met her? If she was, you are just being an arsehole and she deserves a real man. If not, then you should maybe try to help her instead of kicking her to the kerb

• I'm a real man regardless of the given conditions.
      My attraction to cellulite doesn't rob me off my dick or changes my chromosomes. Don't talk this 'real man' talk with me.
      I get what you mean, but this shit pisses me off.

• I don't know if she had it before or not
      i recently started dating her and this was the first time i actually saw her naked.

• OK. so I take my comment back. If it is a turn off for you and you've only just realised, break up with her gently though. The way I read it, you already knew she had cellulite lol

• Everyone has cellulite? Especially girls they're fatter for the baby. You can't be serious?

• Not everyone has cellulite
      girls who workout don't
      my previous girlfriends didn't
      I don't. Fuck most guy are incapable of having cellulite.
      You sir are wrong.

• Everyone has cellulite.
      No girls who work out have less cellulite and perhaps you didn't notice it on your previous girlfriends but looks at their triceps there's cellulite there.
      Most guys don't have it because we have less body fat but we still have some no matter what.
      Fact is cellulite is caused by fat nobody has 0% body fat hence everyone has cellulite to a certain extent.
      You sir are in denial.

• I understand preferences, but do you really prioritize your personal meticulous, unrealistic physical ideals over being with a girl you love? Are her cellulites the sole reason you're repulsed by her?

• If you are not happy, you will have to break up. DO NOT let her know that you think that she is unattractive.

• Thanks for the x-per

• Can't you just ask her to go to the gym with you? I understand what you're saying though. It's not fair on both of you if one of you let yourself go in a relationship as it's easy to maintain body fat.

• While I'd generally advocate telling the truth, saying that would probably make her very insecure and perhaps make her become afraid to start new relationships. In the end, you'll have to make this decision.

• Sorry to hear that, man. But you'll just have to break up with her and tell her bluntly. I'm sorry but how dare your girlfriend have cellulite and expect sex from you. She should be ashamed of herself.