i love her more then anything else we have been broken up for a little over a month we are still great friends and I see her each day but the more I'm with her the more I regret losing her I would do anything to have her back to be able to hold her and kiss her again I just don't know how so please help I truly do love her I know its vague but any advice would help, she says the only thing keeping us apart is her love for her girlfriend shelbe and that she wishes her girlfriend was more like me
Most Helpful Guy
Chemistry dies out like a fire if you don’t stoke it once in awhile.
Humans have needs – both emotional and physical. They need to be caressed, held, hugged, kissed, listened to, flirted with, and desired.
Your relationship routine might have made your ex feel starved for whatever it was they didn’t get anymore – that very stuff that made your stomachs and hearts flutter when you first started dating. If he or she was starving, then chances are you weren’t getting everything out of the pairing that you wanted as well.
What were you lacking in the relationship? What was missing?
Most relationships don’t crumble because of one single issue. When one thing comes in between two people, they usually recognize it and work things out amicably – unless it’s a deal breaker like, “she wants kids and I don’t.”
You might even see the breakup as a result from one of the above issues while your ex would pinpoint something totally different. Maybe you thought it was the fact that you spent no time together, but he thought it was the nagging you did.
If you want to get your ex back, don’t do these things::
- Texting your ex will push her away – fast;
- Calling your ex multiple times a day shows neediness;
- Telling her to get back with you telegraphs insecurity;
- Writing letters to try to make her understand how you feel is
-Phoning her parents and try to convince them to talk
sense into her is a sure way to get ignored;
-Calling the new guy in her life and telling him to leave her
alone will instantly turn her against you
How to get her back?
Maybe this few tips will help you:
- Never look desperate – work on your self, you need to shine if you want to attract her back
- Start seeing other girls. That will wake uh her curiosity and insecurity (is possible that he has already move on!?)
- Go out together, do stuff together, but don’t ask her to get back, just have great time together, let she see how good it was in relationship
Hope this help. For some more advanced tips, check out link , it may be useful...
All the best and good luck!
- Show AllShow Less