I broke my boyfriends heart and he still made sure I was okay :( why?

last night i told my boyfriend i wanted to break up! :( i love him but i just dont get that spark, he is so kind gentle amd giving in all aspects of his life, he was the perfect boyfriend to me, he treated me like any girl wants to be treated but there was no spark :( the worst part is that im 3 and a half months pregnant with his baby! i told him he could be with me every step but its just not the same is it? after i told him he took his stuff and packed the stuff he really needed and told me he is staying at his parents old house, his mum passed away about 8 months ago and left him the house, he told me to keep this place but shouldn't i be moving out since i broke up :( it was his place that i moved into after all :( he told me he just wants me and our baby to be healthy and happy forever :( it breaks my heart writing this but what do i do? im a big mixed bag of sad depressed and heart broken :( why am i heart broken? he didn't break my heart :( can i get some help?
Updates:
I know he loves me and he is such a loving guy but thats one of the things that made me do it, he deserves to be with someone who loves him back as much as he loves me!! I want him to be happy! And i want him around for the baby! He left the keys on the table i also regrette not saying bye or anything he walked out :(

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• He really does care for you, beyond anything that has happened.
    I'm honestly very impressed on how much he's taking this.

But you know, you should really talk with him about it, deeply. Like my heart is telling me that you two should still be together but there's something that needs to be tweaked to allow your relationship to flurish. Especially since you're having a baby, its going to be rough if you don't have some support. After that talk, if you still feel the same, then maybe its time to go. Unfortunate, but please don't take it for granted. Be open and be nice, things will probably lookout for the better for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why he checks on your wellbeing is obvious enough: He is a good person, still loves you, you are carrying his child, and you were not cruel in the way you told him you want to break up. So his behavior after the fact of you telling him you want to end your and his relationship makes sense. Yes, you have hurt him, but you have not given him a reason to hate you, and he is obviously not the type to be hateful and act spitefully.

As for the rest of your question, it is very difficult to attempt to answer it fairly and without making a lot of baseless speculation without knowing more about how your relationship with your now ex boyfriend started; more about what your previous, if any, relationships were like; and more about you in general, in terms of your personality, family dynamics, etc.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He loves you!

0|0
    0|0
    • I know he does :( but there's just something missing, its so hard knowing he's upset because he didn't deserve it he has been so good! But i just dont feel like i have a spark with him and if we are meant to be our paths will cross again :( i hate being the one who broke his heart

• No that’s the thing about love. You can’t force yourself to feel a certain way about a person, so as much as it sucks just try to move on, I know your situation is a hard one but it’ll get easier and he will learn to move on in time. Just don’t toy with his emotions or take him for granted because of his feelings.

• I won't :( i spoke too him on facetime earlier to make sure he was okay, he was so pale and he just looks so sad and i just want to cuddle him but i can't :( i feel so so awful knowing I've hurt him!! :( i want to toy with him i want him to be happy, but i can't help my feelings

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• go back to your boyfriend and try to settle u r life with him. You won't get such a caring guy. I assume u look awesome and guys will try to fall for u but it will be fake more than 98 percent guys will be fake. U r boyfriend is the best option. both of u know really well..

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz he cares about you. its love. you love people with out condition and without title. he is a strong hearted man. keep him around as a friend. they are hard to find

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because men love women differently. Men go to war and risk their lives to show how much they love a woman. We're not like women. We don't turn backs on the ones we love. We don't want to see the ones we love suffer for making a mistake.

0|0
    0|0
  • He simply loves you and wants to do what he feels is right don't say u love him you don't too many throw the word about if u loved him u not feeling a "spark" wouldn't be a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • l hurt a girl with my bad mouth she only wants part of me l want her back in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • If you wanted to break up with him then you're don't love him...

0|0
    0|0
  • Good lord you're trash.

0|2
    0|0
  • Because he loves you?

0|1
    0|0
  • He loves you soo damn much thats why.

1|0
    0|0
  • How long have you been together? My ex broke up with me feeling exactly how you are, that she loved me and everything but things didn't feel the same, there was no spark. Ask yourself do you love him, are you in love with him? or.. is the only problem no spark? if it is then maybe a short break then working things out id recommend but if not then move on and do whats best for your baby.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He is a loving and caring guy. Kudos for him!

0|0
    0|0
  • True love is blind...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes