Dumpee moving on..why's the dumper (female) angry?

why does this happen?..we broke up, but she still had feelings I think. But I just wanted space and cut things off. now she plays games (texting me and ignoring me), keeping tabs through friends and talking sh*t behind my back. why?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You broke up with her. She still had feelings for you after that, so she keeps popping up on your radar to see if she can get you back. Or, she's mad at you for spurning her feelings, so she's pestering you. In any case, you pretty much answered the question yourself. She isn't over you.