Ex girlfriend reads emails I send her multiple times within a day, but doesn't respond.

I know this because I use an email tracking program.

Say I'd send her an email in the morning, she'd read it in the morning, afternoon and evening.

It seems like she is interested in reading them, even though I do NOT stroke her ego in them. And does so multiple times a day.

Why doesn't she just respond? And do you think she cares at some level?

She has been giving me the silent treatment ever since 2 weeks after breakup. I contact her about 2 times a month on average. Have been broken up for 6 months, relationship lasted 4 years.

I was forced to dump her, but let her know I cared, I apologized and wanted to reconcile.

Didn't realise, the title can be read in two ways.

What I mean is I sent her an email, which she read multiple times.

And don't be mistaken, I have accepted the situation already. I am just looking for possible reasons as to why reread the stuff - if you don't care.
For the people that want to know what the program is, its called 'spypig', just google it.
She just read it again btw.

2413

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she wants to see you suffer, enjoys reading the mails and tortures you by not responding.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I think you hit the nail on the head. Because she also doesn't 'send my stuff back' which I request her to in that email.

Can I expect her to behave differently at some point down the line? Or will she stay hateful like this? What do you think.

• Maybe she's in a rebound relationship? Did she really care for you when she was in a relationship with you, QA?

• Don't believe in rebounds. But yes she did, we were together 4,5 years!

The guy was the reason I had to let her go, she was too clearly interested in him...