What is my ex girlfriend thinking?

So my ex girlfriend broke up with me a few months back. Within 2 weeks she had a new boyfriend. She would contact me by phone, text and Facebook throughout the first 2 months of their relatrionship. One day we got into an argument and then she blocked my Facebook and we stopped talking for 2 months. 2 days ago, I sent her text saying she didn’t have to respond because she has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend (my ex didn’t know I had on ). The text was to say sorry and she said thank you. Then she wrote back 7 hours later bragging how happy she is. She made it like her main objective to tell me how great she’s doing and said she can’t fully forgive me yet. She’s trying to make me mad. So the next day, I get a text from her saying sorry about my dog who passed away. I asked how did you know and she said I unblocked your Facebook and went through it…. So my question is….. What is going on in her head? She has a boyfriend but unblocked my Facebook and went through my pictures, she tried to keep pushing how happy she was without me, but now she’s talking to me in the nicest way since we were together?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She definitely still loves you. I personaly believe that while she was in a relationship with you, she was talking to this guy. And he may have treated her a certain way, and she felt like this guy has what she needed. That would explain her jumping into another relationship so quickly after she broke up with you. But I think she felt guilty for it after a while. I don't think her relationship is going as good as she said it is. This guy may not be doing the things that you have done for her. And now she's starting to regret letting you go. Because it is true what they say the grass is certainly not greener on the other side. I think she wanna still talk to you just in case things don't work out, she would still have you. But I think once that she saw that you were with someone else reality sunk in and she really lost a good thing. Now she feel hurt, and she thinks bragging about her relationship is gonna make you jealous and you would want her back. Us women would tell you one thing when we actually mean the total opposite. I think you should cut all tithes with her. Her loss.

0|0
    0|0
    • She sent me this text: ""I'm sorry for hurting you. I did become interested in my boyfriend when I was still dating you, however things went sour with us long before that. Breaking up had been on my mind for a few months. I just kept talking myself out of it. I did not cheat on you, even though it looked bad because of how fast everything moved with my boyfriend. We just have something amazing that I can't explain. I'll leave it at that..." Who the hell says tht to their ex?

• Show All
    • I didn't do anything to hurt her. It's weird because she called me to catch up one month after the break up to catch up, she messaged me to wish me luck on an exam, congratulating me on graduating all when she was with him. She said she still cared for me. But why would she try to hurt me if nothing really happened? She acts like she hates me but also says she doesn't. Was it because I told her I'm seeing someone new and that got her mad?

• That is definitely the reason. I believe that she still wanted you to be single, and not over her. So when you mention that you have an girlfriend, she became jealous. Her pride got knock down. To be honest I just think you should cut tithes with her. Forgive her and move on. I don't know if your girlfriend knows about this, but focus on her. Because this will only get in the way of your new relationship.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• You guys move on too fast. You're rebounding. You're both just hurting each other. If you move on so easily, it's as if there was no love. If there is no love, there is no respect or relationship. Just move on. You guys are in another relationship. You shouldn't be talking to anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • she couldn't move on she wants you back ,may be you are broke up in the past but she still have feeling for you one of those feeling is to retaliate you but deep down he heart is beat for you ,so it is up to you you want her back or already move to another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • shes just trying to make you jelous of her life right now, because she secretly still likes you. trust me I've ha sad friends like this lol . dude she's seriously desperate and sad! I wouldn't date her again because its just gonna be a bad cycle. so I mean are you atual friends in real life or is she just being a stalker.

0|0
    0|0
    • She sent me this text: ""I'm sorry for hurting you. I did become interested in my boyfriend when I was still dating you, however things went sour with us long before that. Breaking up had been on my mind for a few months. I just kept talking myself out of it. I did not cheat on you, even though it looked bad because of how fast everything moved with my boyfriend. We just have something amazing that I can't explain. I'll leave it at that..." Who the hell says tht to their ex?

• Lost and confuse that is what. Just keep moving on. She is like almost cheating on her ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • that she still wants you

0|0
    0|0
  • She has feelings for you its obvious... seems like you guys do too

If you didn't you wouldn't have askd a question about her ;)

0|0
    0|0

• I used to do this with my ex, I still had feeling for him I was in a Relationship just the start of a new one and I would still text and thinking in the back of my mind maybe we will get back together and that I would want him to see what he's missing out on

So she still might have some feelings for you and want to show you that she's happy with out you and you are missing out

0|0
    0|0

• She is a bitch you should move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • she regrets the break up. she still has feelings for you.

0|0
    0|0

• Seems simple enough to me...she liked your friendship and wasn't ready to give that up. She cut it off in an effort to keep from encouraging you that her continued contact was more. Enough time has gone by and she wants the friendship again but is making it clear that's all she wants from you. If she talks about how happy she is its not necessarily to make you mad but to set boundaries in your relationship with her. If you want more than friendship you may be disappointed.

0|0
    0|0
    • She said when we broke up that she's never friends with her exes and a few months later she said she couldn't be friends now. I just find it weird that she would wantto be friends with an ex of 2 years when she's in a relationship with another guy. That guy would hate that. Considering he came into the picture a few weeks after the break up. Also when I texted my ex a few months in the relationship she said she didn't want to talk to me since she has a boyfriend. She said its not fair to him.

• Well that does change things, I didn't realize y'all were together 2 yrs. I thought it was less serious. Ok, then in that case you were a huge part of her life for a long time. That's hard to let go sometimes whether you want to be with that person or not. It sounds like she needs to sort her feelings out one way or another. If she's young she's still figuring it all out. Part of a process!

• i think she may still have feelings for you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Stop over thinking it, there's nothing going on other than being friendly. Keep contact to a minimum and continue on with your current relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • But why would you be friendly with your ex when you're in a relationship? Wouldn't the current boyfriend flip if he saw what she's doing?

• There could be tons of reasons. I just wouldn't let her affect me because I already have someone else. Her boyfriend isn't your issue, it's hers. If she does this, then she's accepting the possible consequences.

Recommended myTakes