What is my ex girlfriend thinking?

So my ex girlfriend broke up with me a few months back. Within 2 weeks she had a new boyfriend. She would contact me by phone, text and Facebook throughout the first 2 months of their relatrionship. One day we got into an argument and then she blocked my Facebook and we stopped talking for 2 months. 2 days ago, I sent her text saying she didn’t have to respond because she has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend (my ex didn’t know I had on ). The text was to say sorry and she said thank you. Then she wrote back 7 hours later bragging how happy she is. She made it like her main objective to tell me how great she’s doing and said she can’t fully forgive me yet. She’s trying to make me mad. So the next day, I get a text from her saying sorry about my dog who passed away. I asked how did you know and she said I unblocked your Facebook and went through it…. So my question is….. What is going on in her head? She has a boyfriend but unblocked my Facebook and went through my pictures, she tried to keep pushing how happy she was without me, but now she’s talking to me in the nicest way since we were together?

121

Most Helpful Girl

• She definitely still loves you. I personaly believe that while she was in a relationship with you, she was talking to this guy. And he may have treated her a certain way, and she felt like this guy has what she needed. That would explain her jumping into another relationship so quickly after she broke up with you. But I think she felt guilty for it after a while. I don't think her relationship is going as good as she said it is. This guy may not be doing the things that you have done for her. And now she's starting to regret letting you go. Because it is true what they say the grass is certainly not greener on the other side. I think she wanna still talk to you just in case things don't work out, she would still have you. But I think once that she saw that you were with someone else reality sunk in and she really lost a good thing. Now she feel hurt, and she thinks bragging about her relationship is gonna make you jealous and you would want her back. Us women would tell you one thing when we actually mean the total opposite. I think you should cut all tithes with her. Her loss.

• She sent me this text: ""I'm sorry for hurting you. I did become interested in my boyfriend when I was still dating you, however things went sour with us long before that. Breaking up had been on my mind for a few months. I just kept talking myself out of it. I did not cheat on you, even though it looked bad because of how fast everything moved with my boyfriend. We just have something amazing that I can't explain. I'll leave it at that..." Who the hell says tht to their ex?

• I didn't do anything to hurt her. It's weird because she called me to catch up one month after the break up to catch up, she messaged me to wish me luck on an exam, congratulating me on graduating all when she was with him. She said she still cared for me. But why would she try to hurt me if nothing really happened? She acts like she hates me but also says she doesn't. Was it because I told her I'm seeing someone new and that got her mad?

• That is definitely the reason. I believe that she still wanted you to be single, and not over her. So when you mention that you have an girlfriend, she became jealous. Her pride got knock down. To be honest I just think you should cut tithes with her. Forgive her and move on. I don't know if your girlfriend knows about this, but focus on her. Because this will only get in the way of your new relationship.